Ordered 9/18 still pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher S

Sep 27, 2019
I ordered on 9/18 spent the extra money for expedited shipping and still havent heard anything. I did recieve an email on Monday admonishing me because they hadnt heard from me about some of the batteries i ordered. I have sent emails, put tickets on the website, called the number provided by the website, even spoke with low tar on this site. I just want to know when the order is going to ship. Sorry for being a pain. Order #V100198681

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    In 2 days it will be 4 weeks since i ordered. Patience can only extend so far. I just want what I ordered or a refund for everything so I can order from somewhere else. I ordered the batteries from another website since Monday and ive already received them 3 days ago.
    Hi Chris, I'm sorry I just saw these, I've no idea why it would be held up. It looks like it was refunded on the 30th, can you check please?

Christopher S

Sep 27, 2019
    Sorry I got that wrong, it was only a partial refund.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I've refunded the rest just now.
    The batteries where refunded but not the rest of the order. I ordered quite a bit lol. I ordered a battery mod, could, a new tank, and some juice. At least thats whats left in the order

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread