Ordered 9/18 still no updates or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher S

Sep 27, 2019
I put my order on 9/18 it is now 9/27 and I haven't been updated or anything. I know that sometimes these things can take up to 7 business days so seeing as this is the 7th business day I am a little concerned as to why I haven't been contacted or updated. I sent a few emails (no reply) and I have called the numbers I was provided on your website to no avail. My order V100198681. Any assistance in this matter would be graciously appreciated

oliviamrotek

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for your patience, the team are in Las Vegas, so will be in in a few hours, someone will reach out then.
Hi there, I'm very sorry I was off work the last few days, I've no-idea what's going on here, I've asked someone to reach out to you and get it resolved. I will make sure they get back to you asap!

oliviamrotek

Sep 30, 2019
if you ordered batteries that might be the issue. They are having some issues with their warehouse at the moment so if you have free shipping that may be the reason.
oliviamrotek,
I just ordered a small mod and some pods and paid for expedited shipping which makes it frustrating that I haven’t gotten any updates or been able to get through to any customer service. Let me know if you hear from anyone and anything is resolved

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I just ordered a small mod and some pods and paid for expedited shipping which makes it frustrating that I haven’t gotten any updates or been able to get through to any customer service. Let me know if you hear from anyone and anything is resolved
    Hi there, sorry i'm just replying now, I did forward your post to the customer service team yesterday however, did someone reach out?

oliviamrotek

Sep 30, 2019
    Hi there, sorry i'm just replying now, I did forward your post to the customer service team yesterday however, did someone reach out?
    Yes! I got an email from customer support so hopefully this can be sorted out. Thank you very much @low_tar_neil I appreciate you forwarding my information and getting me in contact with customer support!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread