Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
True but 10 for 1.69 is very tempting lol. I'd rather order from here in the US and get it much quicker
@AngeNZ has some good links for coils from ft. I usually use AVS but this week ordered some coilology spools and prebuilt from ft. Hopefully they show up within 4w. I don't even start checking for order status before then.

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My experience with Fasttech is that my tracking shows shipments arriving in the U.S. at various places before they get shipped to my location in Georgia. Sometimes, they show up in California, New York, or Miami, and then get routed to me. One shipment arrived in California and then moved very slowly on the ground for another week to ten days before arriving at my home.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
My experience with Fasttech is that my tracking shows shipments arriving in the U.S. at various places before they get shipped to my location in Georgia. Sometimes, they show up in California, New York, or Miami, and then get routed to me. One shipment arrived in California and then moved very slowly on the ground for another week to ten days before arriving at my home.
Thank you. I guess what I will do is order enough coils ect from here in the U.S. to hold me over so the wait from Fasttech isn't so bad. My gooal is to order a couple hundred bucks of supplies before this whole vaping ban crap.

Reactions: Falconeer

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Thank you. I guess what I will do is order enough coils ect from here in the U.S. to hold me over so the wait from Fasttech isn't so bad. My gooal is to order a couple hundred bucks of supplies before this whole vaping ban crap.

A 100' foot roll of Stainless steel or Kanthal wire and a box of Sally's cotton will last years making your own coils. Amazon has both. Find a rebuildable atomizer you like and go from there. With rebuildable atomizers you only need wire and cotton to guarantee that you can vape indefinitely. There's plenty of YouTube videos that show you how to rebuild your atomizer.

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
A 100' foot roll of Stainless steel or Kanthal wire and a box of Sally's cotton will last years making your own coils. Amazon has both. Find a rebuildable atomizer you like and go from there. With rebuildable atomizers you only need wire and cotton to guarantee that you can vape indefinitely. There's plenty of YouTube videos that show you how to rebuild your atomizer.
I got an RTA, RDA, and SubOhm tanks. I will look into 100' rolls ect.

Reactions: DaveP

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    getting coips for a Uwell rta, so trying different ones to see what works best. The 2 coils that came with it where very small but worked great, have no clue what coils they were so I'm going to order a different ones.

I'm not very knowledgeable about claptons, but I've seen some thick ones. Being that your D2 is a velocity deck, make sure the claptons you buy aren't too thick to fit into the post holes.

Reactions: Straydonkey

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    Yeah I noticed that. So far all I have used have worked. But the alien clapton have worked the best. The Juggernauts fit but I'm not liking on this build deck.

Attachments

• 20210225_195201.jpg
      20210225_195201.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 15

ZakAttack88

Moved On
    Feb 26, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread