• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from Vapor4life, so if you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
If you would like to order anything to piggyback on my postage, now’s the chance. All I ask is that you pay for your liquid, and your local postage (imagine it wouldn’t be more then $5). Vape4life charge $25 US for postage (though I not sure of the kind, imagine it will be regular air-mail…it better not be boat for that price).

Check them out on the vendor’s forum on EFC here Vapor4Life - E-Cigarette Forum
(They get great reviews, though I still can't tell if they're Dekang based...I presume they are)

Now I’d imagine it would take 3weeks approximately, and maybe another few more working days to get from my place to yours (I’m in Canberra). This is probably a good chance to order a few bottles to try and see if you like, though I don’t want to go over-board, due to the custom’s risk. They’ll probably think I’m trying to set up shop, or something ......ed.
Once they arrive, I’ll post a pic of the items, and send out as soon as possible (90% chance I’ll be able to do it next working day), I’ll appreciate payment then.

I’ll probably order Mon Evening 15 of March. PM if your interested.

((edit:SMILIN 10% off or NY15 15% off orders over $100 or NY20 20% off orders over $200))

((edit: I should be able to have express post ready addressed envelops, so I'll be able to pop them off the next morning. Looking at Aus-post sit, I'd imagine the C4 and B4 size would be inapropriate (for documents), the next one is 500g satchel at $8...but still there would be reg post ))

Last edited:

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
I noticed they seem to have a ton of selection in the 5ml, but not so much in the 20 and 30ml range. But while looking through their forum, I just noticed this posted today:

emailed V4L about their lack of e-juice and Valerie replied back to me and said they just got in 12,000 bottles of juice and they will start to list everything on the website over the next few days!!! I sure hope the KIWI is in their somewhere!!!!!!!!!

So hopefully their selection would increase massively by Sunday/Monday

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Ok peeps, we have enough to use the 15% discount (over $100). It seems like vapor4life has just updated their site with lots of e-liquids, so I’m still going for the Monday (15th) late night (11pm probably) order. Those who participate, I’ll post screenshots of order and order tracking number in PM, so you’ll be able to trust me enough to direct debit cash into my account. Hopefully if all works out…I’ll be able to get it to your address within a fortnight of ordering (that’s optimistic, without customs interfering, etc).
Please if anyone else is interested, express your interest by Sunday (today!). I’ll be at work most of Monday, unable to access my private email and ECF would be far from my mind. That leaves early Monday evening to iron out any queries, so if you have PM’ed me, please log in then, just to check. Thanks all!

((edit: Oh we have less then 200ml of liquid total (lots of little bottles...so volume isn't too serious yet ))

Last edited:

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Ah good..don't want you thinking I'm snobbing you...lol. I've sent some other PM's out too, and they don't appear in my sent folder. I'm yet to work out following PM's in this forum.

Saving copies of sent items is off by default.

To turn it on, go to your Control Panel and click "Edit Options". Scroll down and put a check in this box:

SentMessages.jpg

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Great thanks for that Paw Paw!

Ok, I've actually went ahead and ordered tonight, main reason is there seem to be a frenzy of buying, according to the forums, and I would hate those to miss out (edit:there was only one bottle of peach in high left). You where able to get your orders. Though it might be wise to log in Mon/Tue/Wed evening just in case they come back to me and say 'such and such is out'. I got the 15% discount, and I'll have to wait till my credit statement charge is billed onto my account to see what the rate was for USD/AUD. I imagine it would be around 0.86. Once that arrives, I'll PM those in this with the amount owing, and we'll arrange postage. I'll need to go down to the PO, and see the express options/price.

Last edited:

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Ok good news, just recieved from v4l, that the order has been posted, so looks like we got everything. For those who ordered, just pay me the price in AUD what it was listed in USD (15% discount with the exhange rate works out around 0%). Still yet to work out postage (and still yet to walk into a PO store), but at the moment judging by the online site $8 for a 500g satchel seems to be the minimum for express post.

Well PM soon with more details, for we have a wait now.

And pray to the custom gods, so thou shall not be angred.

Edit: Didn't get a tracking number...might have to email about that.

Last edited:

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Yes, they're nice and quick, but they have the most expensive postage (Mrs T was $15USD). I still haven't tried their juice yet...just had a truck load of juice come in the same time, and I tend to finish what I like, before moving to another.

So that's what they are, KR808. Shame I don't have a device to charge the auto battery sent, other wise would be able to try the other carto's they sent me. I made the mistake of giving this to a smoking friend to try e-cigs, the next day he returned it, and said he won't consider them. I then tried the irish cream...and it was bloody disgusting, probably the worse e-vape I had. It's not the juice, it's not suited to our tastes.

But I'm not too worried, I can't charge the bat, I think the method of going with disposiable atty and cart would be expensive.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
But I'm not too worried, I can't charge the bat, I think the method of going with disposiable atty and cart would be expensive.

You got a disposable kit? Dang, I was getting excited about a handful of KD808 cartos! 8-o

How did you find their juice flavours?

Are they Dekangs? They look like them (slight colour / font change - but same layout). They seem more intense, although that may be the step up in mg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread