Origen Genesis v2 Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Finally got my Origenny yesterday and I'm very impressed with it. Was a pain to build at first but once I got it down the flavor is amazing!
c712a6ae809d6a1e12289dc785b46b6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Does anyone know where I could get the tobeco clone? I would like to try this out before getting the authentic. This looks awesome. TIA

I have the Tobeco clone, and I found it leaks like crazy. The seals between the sections leak, and I've left it sitting on a mech to find later a pool of juice around the bottom of the mech, and the tank empty. I've stopped using it. I can't speak to the authentic not having one, but I've found the Tobeco clone to be unsatisfactory.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I have the Tobeco clone, and I found it leaks like crazy. The seals between the sections leak, and I've left it sitting on a mech to find later a pool of juice around the bottom of the mech, and the tank empty. I've stopped using it. I can't speak to the authentic not having one, but I've found the Tobeco clone to be unsatisfactory.
Had that happen on mine. Make sure everything is arranged correctly. O rings in place top and bottom, threaded top ring tight, and so on. If that doesn't work try flipping the glass..

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread