Origin Vape Giveaway Part 2!! OMG Flavors and Custom Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Colorful-sparkling-congrats-to-you.gif

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
07/15 #1

First off, CONGRATS dykealicious! :toast:

I can't believe I was only one away from being chosen this time :( Of course I don't really need the starter kit, so I'm happy someone else won.

Oh and as always thanks to vaporator2000 and Origin vape for the ongoing contest! :thumbs:

What do you do when you have a bad vape day?

I have only experienced this once, and it was about 2 days into my vaping journey. I only had one eGo and one clearomizer, and I'm sure you can guess where this is going...but in case you can't the damn battery failed :lol: All I did was go out and buy a new one, but it was late at night, so I had to drive over 45 mins to get one. Luckily I had my mind set on quitting, so I didn't even touch a cigarette, and I had over 1½ packs :D

Q: Do you vape tobacco flavors, or do you try to stay away from them?

I love tobacco flavors, 2 out of the 3 juices that I have actually enjoyed had tobacco in them :vapor:

I'll keep these two going in case anyone else hasn't answered them...

Q: What do you do when you have a bad vape day?

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7-16
Q: If you've heard fantastic things about a juice vendor's flavors from people you trust (as opposed to reading random reviews) but have never personally tried any of the flavors, will you buy a larger quantity of that vendor's juice if it goes on sale or do you stick to your guns and just order a small size?

Well, I don't know anyone IRL who vapes so I read reviews but I only order a small size to try for myself. If I like it, I'll reorder a larger size. I'm very picky anyway, so I wouldn't order a big size of anything at first. My husband loves the juice I got him to try, but I can't stand it and he doesn't like the flavors I like.

Keep it going..
Q: If you've heard fantastic things about a juice vendor's flavors from people you trust (as opposed to reading random reviews) but have never personally tried any of the flavors, will you buy a larger quantity of that vendor's juice if it goes on sale or do you stick to your guns and just order a small size?

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe

Originally i stayed away from them. I accidentally ordered a sample pack with a tobacco and cigar. The cigar has ended up being my all time favorite for my weak moments of wanting a stinky or when i have nice drink.

Funny enough my instinct was to say stick to my guns and order small, but then i remembered that someone here recommended and raved about about a flavoring my profile and i did order a much larger quantity when it was ridiculously discounted. So i guess it depends on who recommends it.

Taptytalk

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
07/15 #1

First off, CONGRATS dykealicious! :toast:

I can't believe I was only one away from being chosen this time :( Of course I don't really need the starter kit, so I'm happy someone else won.

Oh and as always thanks to vaporator2000 and Origin Vape for the ongoing contest! :thumbs:

I have only experienced this once, and it was about 2 days into my vaping journey. I only had one eGo and one clearomizer, and I'm sure you can guess where this is going...but in case you can't the damn battery failed :lol: All I did was go out and buy a new one, but it was late at night, so I had to drive over 45 mins to get one. Luckily I had my mind set on quitting, so I didn't even touch a cigarette, and I had over 1½ packs :D

I love tobacco flavors, 2 out of the 3 juices that I have actually enjoyed had tobacco in them :vapor:

I'll keep these two going in case anyone else hasn't answered them...

Q: What do you do when you have a bad vape day?

Lookie there! I was one away too!! However, I WAS going for the starter kit because I know a smoker that I want to convert :)

Congrats Dykealiscious!!!

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
ooh, I didn't answer this one yet:

I always buy a smaller size when I'm trying something out. Taste is subjective, as we all know, so others opinions will not convince me to buy a larger size, but they will convince me to try it.

good question:

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City

I like menthol tobacco flavors, that is one of my ADVs.

I would never buy a large amount of anything without trying it first.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
:toast: Congrats Dykealiscious! :toast:

Thanks Vaporator2000/Origin Vape for the ongoing contest!

Buy small amount, since everyone's tastes are so different.

Again: If you've heard fantastic things about a juice vendor's flavors from people you trust (as opposed to reading random reviews) but have never personally tried any of the flavors, will you buy a larger quantity of that vendor's juice if it goes on sale or do you stick to your guns and just order a small size?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

I hated tobacco flavors when I first started vaping and never even looked at them when I went to a vendor's website..all the ones I had tried were awful...but then a friend sent me some NETs and I fell in love with them, so now I always have at least one tobacco vape in my rotation...my favorite being a caramel one, but also have a cherry one I'm really loving now too. I'm mostly a fruit and bakery vaper, but I do have a new found love for the baccos!

I hardly ever buy any juice in a large size, so I prefer to buy it in the smallest size possible to try it out, even if a trusted friend who has the same flavor profile as me says it's good...although there have been a few times when I bought the larger size because it was on sale, but usually those didn't work out, so I pretty much stick to the smaller sizes to sample something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread