Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Alright, I'm in. Here is a quick and crappy shot of my OG Minis taken while working....

Left to Right....

Back Row: Polished Raw, Tumbled Raw, Blue, Polished Nickel, Polished Gold/Gold Anodized, New Green, Old Green, Silver

Front Row: Purple, Red/Black, Black, Red, Polished Red.

And my all day vape on the far right, White/Mahogany Red VV Grand. :D

Didn't include my 2.0s and 2.1s.

The oldest one of the bunch is the Red mini...that's my first one from 2010. All of these are before the powder coating was started. There are, I think, 7 more not pictured here. One is from the very first run, my oldest red is from the second run. Another is one we cut up to fit an 18490 battery in it (I really do not recommend doing this, even if you do know what you are doing. You can't change it back and it will never be the same. :()

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Alright, I'm in. Here is a quick and crappy shot of my OG Minis taken while working....

Left to Right....

Back Row: Polished Raw, Tumbled Raw, Blue, Polished Nickel, Polished Gold/Gold Anodized, New Green, Old Green, Silver

Front Row: Purple, Red/Black, Black, Red, Polished Red.

And my all day vape on the far right, White/Mahogany Red VV Grand. :D

Didn't include my 2.0s and 2.1s.

The oldest one of the bunch is the Red mini...that's my first one from 2010. All of these are before the powder coating was started. There are, I think, 7 more not pictured here. One is from the very first run, my oldest red is from the second run. Another is one we cut up to fit an 18490 battery in it (I really do not recommend doing this, even if you do know what you are doing. You can't change it back and it will never be the same. :()

omg. that is like OG mini heaven!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Dennis...the one I swapped doors with the polished red is a polished raw. The polished nickel needs some work...I need to re-polish it, then sleeve it so I don't mess up the shine on it. The metal has a patina on it now from contact with my skin. To demonstrate...the first photo is the polished nickel the day I got it. The second photo is what it looks like now, though to be honest...the camera doesn't completely capture the subtle colorations in the surface as I see them.

And then here's a 3rd...showing the color difference between the aluminum (left) and the nickel (right).

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
This one has served me perfectly well since 11/17/2011. It has been the most reliable vaping device I've owned bar none period.

2012-08-05 11.08.39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread