Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
the blue Mini came today! while I love the color, it needs texture. are there wraps for the Mini out there somewhere? J-Wraps has them for the Grand and VV Grand, but the Grand bottle window is larger than the Mini's.

also going to look in the auto section of wally world for decals- my fingers need something.. there..

would an MVP wrap do?

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
the blue Mini came today! while I love the color, it needs texture. are there wraps for the Mini out there somewhere? J-Wraps has them for the Grand and VV Grand, but the Grand bottle window is larger than the Mini's.

also going to look in the auto section of wally world for decals- my fingers need something.. there..

would an MVP wrap do?

Some grip tape maybe?

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
IMG_20140222_204039.jpg IMG_20140222_204026.jpg

that's better.. not sure how long it will last, but.. she's purdy..

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA

would an MVP wrap do?

Oooh. Don't cover the whole thing! The design you put on looks nice. They're just so special and almost feel soft as is. That satiny feel!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
We can't sell you anything Dennis. Remember it's a violation of the TOS!!

oops. thankee. of course, i meant the classies.

the classies is where i get to put on my pretty ballroom slippers and dance my pretty ... off...

Omg lol I feel SooOoOOo threatened! I think there's only like two people around with pink ones.
I has a purple?

hmmm... coulda sworn you had a pink. no matter. i got my eye on ya now...
creepy stalker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread