Out of the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
Howdy All- I have been lurking for months acting like a sponge but may I say - You have a wonderful website with a bunch of great people here. It's a pleasure to be here.

I am the kind of guy that hates to waste money so I have really done my research which this site provides plenty of. I am excited to fire up my first vaping system and get off the analogs. Today I took the plunge and ordered- MVP 2.0/Iclear30- extra coils, Protank 2 with extra coils- 60ml of each of Nic 60/vg base, VG and PG. Misc bottles- Syringes and Menthol. All of $115 delivered. I should be set for awhile providing I don't get the "got to have it " bug. Ooops better get the wire and wick soon :)

backitdown

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Howdy All- I have been lurking for months acting like a sponge but may I say - You have a wonderful website with a bunch of great people here. It's a pleasure to be here.

I am the kind of guy that hates to waste money so I have really done my research which this site provides plenty of. I am excited to fire up my first vaping system and get off the analogs.
Today I took the plunge and ordered- MVP 2.0/Iclear30- extra coils, Protank 2 with extra coils- 60ml of each of Nic 60/vg base, VG and PG. Misc bottles- Syringes and Menthol. All of $115 delivered. I should be set for awhile providing I don't get the "got to have it " bug. Ooops better get the wire and wick soon :)

backitdown

hey backitdown, glad you joined us here at ECF

I think your gonna like the combo of MVP / protank
all you need is some flavor ;)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread