RDA Outdated Review xD (mutationX v3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardKnight

Jan 20, 2016
hey guys, I know this dropper has been out for god knows how long, but due to budget concerns, it's been my topper for about 6-7 months now. This is my first review, so I'll do my best, and ask you critique me politely, and give me some helpful tips if you wanna!

Ok, so the mutation X v3 (mx3 for short right now) is a 22 millimeter rda for budget vapers, I got mine a while back for 35$ in store. It's deck is your standard 4 post, with generous post holes that I haven't really had any issues shoving wire through. The screws for the posts are Phillips heads, and after 6 months of heavy use still haven't stripped on me, and have only backed out once or twice. The juice well is adequate, holds plenty of cotton/juice. The outer barrel is held on by two thick o rings, and fits snug. The airflow on the barrel is two sets of 9 holes, one set on either side so you can run dual coil. The airflow is controlled by turning the top cap, and be run in single or dual coil as you wish. The top cap features 4 heat fins, and a proprietary drip tip and a 510 adaptor, which I think looks a little silly, it's a black delrin disk the covers the top of the top cap, kinda lame :/

Nothing about this dropped is really too Innovative but it's got everything there for a budget addy severely outdated. Wide open airflow ( not the widest, but definatly smooth and airy) large post holes, and lastly durability. I've dropped the darn thing more times than I can count, and the only damage to it is a *slight* chip on the drip tip.

I hope this helps anyone looking for a cheap dripper, and I'm always open for debate/improvement!

Reactions: gpjoe

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
i bought one of these a while back at a local shop and still have it. A lot of attys and tanks have come and gone but I haven't even considered selling my V3. It's a well made, no nonsense atomizer that performs well for the average vaper.

Every time I see someone asking about the V4 I try to steer them to the V3. It's not as sexy looking as the V4, but it doesn't leak and it just plain works. Especially for someone like me that doesn't use exotic twisted wire coils. My builds are just the basic single strand Kanthal, dual coil and my V3 works fantastic.

Reactions: Innova
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread