The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Overcoming the FDA Apocalypse...What are you doing??

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by stretchpants, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Nic, Coils, cartos, wire,

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Our biggest concern over here is for the countless people that may never get the chance to switch to vaping. While many people can and will DIY, there is a much larger segment of the population that can't or won't DIY. I do hope that regulations do not stop us from doing what we do.

Knowing since the beginning of Copper Creek that vaping eventually would become an issue, we tried to plan accordingly.

I've received quite a few emails and pm's about this, and here is what I did say in response to the most recent pm regarding the potential outcome of the regulations.

We all need to stay aware of the legislation regarding this, join CASAA, and make sure to speak up during the comment period. If not for yourself, please do it for others.

*steps off soap box*

3. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me too...I do too.

4. stretchpants

OMG...I have a Monkey Box too..I didn't even think about those...

5. stretchpants

We all feel for you...I hope the worst doesn't happen...

6. stretchpants

That's true too.All those people who try those dreadful blucigs and never have a chance to really vape the good stuff on a good mod..I feel so bad for them..

7. FlyingV

Supporting member
    The FDA has published their rule. How they are going to apply it is still not known. You can read it here:

View Rule

8. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    All I got from that is that the FDA will now be able to qualify e-cigs as tobacco products. Then again, I have the attention span of a hyper active 3 year old on a caffeine rush. Did I miss anything important in it?

9. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I just want to take a moment here regarding the FDA deeming regulations.

The FDA has published their proposed regulations. We have not made any formal announcements regarding it yet, as we are waiting for the legal minds to decipher it.

Please don't mistake our silence for a "we don't care." What we don't care to do is spread misinformation. When we know something concrete, we will certainly post it here and on our site. Right now any action is simply swinging at ghosts until we know the meat and potatoes of the regs.

10. FlyingV

Supporting member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.