Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
So I noticed that the flat cap is out of stock for the P+18 series? I have had a P+18350 flat cap in my cart for a couple of days.. Its still there.
When I hit continue checkout it stays active(with flat cap).. Now if I were to enter my credit card # and hit place order what would happen?
I dont want to get charged if only slant caps are available at this point..

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am out of the regular flat tops. I can use the Kiklet flat top cap on Precises if you want them, as i have some extras, just make a note on your order. The Kiklet cap also accepts ego t and ego c atomizers as well as cartos, rba, atomizers etc. It also makes your unit a couple mm shorter as it is a shorter cap then regular P+ caps.

Heres what it looks like:

K2.jpg

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
My dealers have their own stock and several may have the P+ Flat top in stocks. I'll do up a pic of the P+ with the Kiklet top, its pretty cool.

I did put my Kiklet cap on my P+18 and then screwed the Kiklet on... Looks great where they they come together...

Last edited:

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Oddly one of my Genisis LV's does not fit on the kiklet.
I also put the kiklet top on the P+18500 and used the P+18500 cap on top of the kiklet.
Workes great. Just kinda wierd with the Genisis LV that 3 fit and that other one does not. Have not checked the length of the connection from the Genisis pin though. To lazy he he.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread