P4U/Green Leaf IPV2 50W - Product Spec, Performance, Usage & Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
I know this thread is for the IPV2 50w, but because it is to address issues, I thought I'd post this question here. Has anyone had issues with the IPV1 35 w, like the first batch of the 50w? I'm on the fence on which one to get.

Thanks!

If u get one now it is bound to be from a newer lot and you should be fine. Mine works great...0 issues and yummy powerful dripping.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Wub. Gonna be starting on DIY when I'm back from deployment in 7 days!! Still trying to mentally prepare myself for godawful unvapeable first 18482618 tries. But I'll get there. Recently found out just how dirt cheap juices actually are.

Mind = blown.

Also, jealous of everyone who have their ipv in hand.

First off , God bless you and thank you for serving this great Country , you should be proud. Secondly check your Pm's .

I know this thread is for the IPV2 50w, but because it is to address issues, I thought I'd post this question here. Has anyone had issues with the IPV1 35 w, like the first batch of the 50w? I'm on the fence on which one to get.

Thanks!

I got the iPV 35 watt and am thrilled to death with it's performance , really outstanding and zero issues.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Also, jealous of everyone who have their IPV in hand.

7yry4ava.jpg

;)

vaperXant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Mexico

Anyone having this issue. Seems to occur randomly with different setup and different rda's. Should be readying 1.4, watch the voltage, watts and battery drain. Basically a fresh VTC5.. Crazy glitch stops when I reset it. Trying to get it replaced now, Vendor should be sending a replacement tomorrow. Ohms start at 5.8 and work there way to 1.9, posts were right, as u can tell by the screwdriver in the background

Last edited:

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington

Edit: shouldn't have assumed I knew what you meant. Just watched the video, my wattage does not jump like that, just the ohms reading sometimes. Disregard what I said.

Anyone having this issue. Seems to occur randomly with different setup and different rda's. Should be readying 1.4, watch the voltage, watts and battery drain. Basically a fresh VTC5.. Crazy glitch stops when I reset it. Trying to get it replaced now, Vendor should be sending a replacement tomorrow. Ohms start at 5.8 and work there way to 1.9, posts were right, as u can tell by the screwdriver in the background
I have the same issue, but only with certain RDAs. The igo l jumps, trident does occasionally, fogger is steady, magma has been steady since I got it. Its always consistent with store bought pro tank heads, which leads me to think its me, not the device. Have you tried a store bought head at all?

Last edited:

vaperXant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Mexico
I have the same issue, but only with certain RDAs. The igo l jumps, trident does occasionally, fogger is steady, magma has been steady since I got it. Its always consistent with store bought pro tank heads, which leads me to think its me, not the device. Have you tried a store bought head at all?

I'm confused is that edit from u that's In my quote?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Hahaha I'm not really fazed by it to be honest. Vaping at 40 watts is at my ERRRMMAAGEERD limit and I won't really need to upgrade.

I was more interested in other specs like possible lower min or higher max voltage. But nope. All else remains the same, so I don't feel half bad at all

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
I edited this...I can't wait to have brand new vtc5 and Samsung 25r to compare.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13894023

I have the new 2800 VCT5 and it is great. I set my IPV for 35-40 watts generally. I have run it at 20 and the batt would last a long while. It would run my Kayfun for more than a day I bet at around 10-11 watts

Today's work rotation ( every once in a while I'll blow a big cloud under my desk he he )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408026868.253351.jpg

blowy666

Jul 29, 2014
Germany
A little "trick" if somebody also finds it annoying to use this tiny screws every time when changing the battery:

I have removed the bottom screw and only using the one on the top of the backplate. When I must change my battery, I unscrew it only a little bit...so I can "rotate" the back plate and have access to the battery. Then only tighten the one screw again, and viola...
The backplate is fixed with this only one screw also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread