• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is the BEST update of all….
So after much planning we are coming close to the July 31 meet up. So we have finally secured a Bar for the event. We will be having the meet up at
ROADS END PUB
317 E. Broad Street
West Hazleton, PA 18202

We currently have the second floor reserved for our meet up. They have a full bar on the first floor and a full Menu on the second floor. The owner has agreed to allow us to use the entire second floor and is also going to have his cook stay until 10:00pm for dinner or snacks.
The meet up will start at 6:00pm and go till hell we all decide to leave. As I said in my previous messages and emails:
· Bring all your gear; juice, PV’s, batteries, Chargers.
· Bring juice you don’t like and wanna trade or give away.
· Bring a couple bucks cash or credit for drinks, raffle, and to buy from other people & vendors.
· Bring extra drip tips or cart tips to try out other peoples PV’S
Once again if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments email me at nepavapors@verizon.net twitter me at @nepavapors or text me at 5704014604
Remember we have two vendors as of right now coming to the meet up and donating some great products out of pocket for our door raffle..
Litecigusa
Vaprlife
Thanks guys… Keep vaping
MORE UPDATES TO COME!!!
JEFF (NEPA VAPORS)

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
You're closer than I am! :p

And I'm factoring in a lot of things here. We have a 4 month old son, and the misses works Saturday night, so I'd have to get someone to watch him Saturday night AND convince her to let me go to a bar with a bunch of strangers an hour and a half away and spend the night there...then go to work from there in the morning.

I'm not sure I can pull that one off. :)

I'd love to go though, so I'll give it a shot.

Good news we now have Cignot.com, Eliquidplanet.com and Puresmoker.com donating more items for raffles and door prizes!!!!

They are in addition to litecigusa.net who will physically be in attendance and vaprlife.com who is also sending some items....

VISIT THEM... They make this kind of stuff possible...

JEFF

Well when you see the goodies that are gonna be there you might just fall over. All I will say right now cause I wanna keep everything total total suprise is:

One vendor donated 2 PV's valued at $95.99 each!!

One vendor donated enough juice for everyone to take samples home

One vendor donated 3 PV Kits valued at $80.00 each

AWESOME GOODIES AND THAT IS ONLY HALF OF IT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread