The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Heron

Discussion in 'VapourArt' started by perseas, Jan 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cucco

Cucco Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hey you... Long time... :)

2. Tinben

Tinben Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    I really have missed the forum but things have been crazy. :unsure: I've missed a lot here but in a couple of days I might be caught up.

3. perseas

perseas Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Hello Tinben :)

The only difference of v1.5 is the top cap with the GPin which enables the vaper to drop in a battery without fussing over adjustments and this in the daily vape is pretty convenient. If you vape 7-9 ml per day, you may need to fill the Heron 2-3 times, with a resistance of 1,2-1,5 Ω and 1-2 times more for lower resistance values.

4. Tinben

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    :banana: V1.5 Ordered. I will be a Happy Camper next week.

5. Highwayman1224

Highwayman1224 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Goodyear, AZ
    I'm so happy with mine I've gotta sit on my hands to keep from waving at everyone!! Finally got to play with it today and I'm fairly happy with the way it's working. The fluff takes a little while to figure out & I think I may have over filled it, but it's working well & the flavor is really good.

6. Tinben

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    I have watched a few videos on YouTube but they are not using fluff. That seems like it would flood the atty. I will be using fluff. I am going to be using patience and taking my time on my first build.
    I actually gave up on my Super T Strata and a few months later built a coil that worked. Been using it since. I'm coming full time to the GP family now though.

7. Highwayman1224

Highwayman1224 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Goodyear, AZ
    I've found that it works better if you take mouth to lung hits instead of pure lung hits which is not what I'm used to. I'm vaping some vanilla custard from juice mafia that I haven't touched in months & it's absolutely fantastic in the Heron.

8. Tinben

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    Hmm. I have never really paid any attention to how I vape until the past couple of days reading up on the Heron. I think I am mostly a hard lung hitter. I am also a flavor chaser thats likes decent clouds. It will not bother me how I vape as long as its a good vape. :rickroll:

9. Tinben

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    I traded for V1 Heron. Is it possible to make the change on the serial number list?:?:

10. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Sure, all we need is an email from the first owner with his order number, if it was bought from us or a proof of purchase, if it was bought from our resellers.

11. Cearamm

Cearamm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2013
    USA
    Just checkin in with my beautiful Heron....fluff with silica no "cotton topcap" seems to be bes for flavor.

My ADV vapes cleaner and better with this setup than even the most "high end" flavor genesis style. I think its cuz without the topper the juice is in contact with the vapor, much lik the Spheroid

Speaking of which, i need to grap a Clearance spheroid for my collection

:)

12. Tinben

May 15, 2012
    Tn
    Where or how can I get some new postive pin/screw insulators for my Heron? I messed it up when I over tightened it. Then I panicked because I needed a new coil. :) :unsure:

13. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Hello Tinben! Send an email please at info@vapourart.com and tomorrow morning we'll contact you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
  15. hobbes4

hobbes4 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2009
    Can we get matching drip tips in ULTEM too?

• Like Like x 2
  16. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    We have thought about it and we have difficulties to find ULTEM rods with less than 25 mm diameter, but we are working on it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. bero

bero Full Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Croatia,Europa
    Hello dear gp lovers.
    Is there any aprove of life about Heron V 3 on EU market. Or maybe some infos obout will it bee MTL or DL device ?
    Evrybody talks about driper but I would like to know abot H V3 couse I invest plenty of time ,nerves and money in Heron V2 so will be gratitude for some informations about Heron V 3.
    Best Regards

18. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    Hello buddy,

The only things I can comment for now, is that we redesigned everything from scratch, no compatible parts with version 2 and of course it will be customizable to work both ways, DL and MTL alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. bero

bero Full Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Croatia,Europa
    Thanks for info .
    I am statisfaid vith v 2 vith my own improvments on toper driling another top hole. So. In this way with rayon and with temp control have results beter than with any atomizer and had it planty . if there is posibility to put v2 from spear parts I am interesred in one no meter on v3 release. So Perseas tel me please is it posible.
    Best regards

20. perseas

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    I'd love to help, but there isn't enough spare parts to make a v2, it is a discontinued product.