Paris Hilton using Smokestik...

Do you think Paris using a SmokeStik helps the "cause"

• Yes...Paris Rocks...and she is a big help.

• Celebs in general help the e-cig movement

• Celebs using e-cig products don't make any difference

• We need more celebs using e-cigs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Have a look at this online posting from today...

OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Funny News :: What's Paris Hilton smoking?

We hope the more celebs we get in our corner...the better for everyone...they do have a lot of pull with politicians and the media...so we are not just tooting our own horn here...if anyone wants to repost it elswhere..please go ahead...not sure if I can do it without breaking some kind of rules...Cheers!!

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Nick Nolte...famous for 48Hrs movies and "other" things...is an avid fan of smokestik...he released a statement for us to use in the press...her it is..now remeber...this is from him...like...yesterday...so we take is as well or constructive as we can...coherent?...you decide...

Mr. Nolte's statement:

"Using SmokStik is a real good way to get off the cigarette and eventually wean off from the SmokStik.
If you have a relapse with regular cigarettes, immediately pick up the SmokStik."

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
No you didn't say that:D!!!!!!

I only wish I had said it !

What I can say is that she has dispelled some long held theories,

"you do NOT have to be POOR to be WHITE TRASH !!"

BTW, there might need to be another choice for this poll, as there was not one I personally could choose.

Maybe one like "Some celebs could do more harm than good for the cause."

Last edited:

DarkriftX

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Queen Creek Arizona
I think it might help us of the stupid <self censored>ing idiots who write these stories would look into them before typing.

Stars on this side of the pond, including Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding, actor Rhys Ifans and music mogul Simon Cowell, are clutching on to the nicotine-free sticks too.

Something tells me these ppl are NOT using nicotine free as smokers generally start vaping with nic.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I think it might help us of the stupid <self censored>ing idiots who write these stories would look into them before typing.

Something tells me these ppl are NOT using nicotine free as smokers generally start vaping with nic.

Your 100% right...but we get what we can from the press...our PR guys try their best to get the story to them...its up to them what they do after...unfortunately....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread