Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Patriot isn't the same as it was in around 2014-2015. It was voted the best Naturally Extracted tobacco in unofficial polls participated by enthusiastic members of the Naturally Extracted tobacco thread.

But it has changed and while it is still good, it is not the same composition of flavours that made it the best of the best in its class.

What does everyone think about this version of Patriot and why did it have to change ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Anthony, I can promise you our recipe has not changed. Nor has the supplier of our tobaccos used. I'm sorry your experience with Patriot isnt the same. There really is nothing we can do as our tobacco blends are exactly the same products we have used since it's beginning.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I don't think I ever had the "old" version and I still loved it. But I only love it with a very specific, strictly MTL vape.

Patriot used to be woody in flavour and bold. When I first encountered it I was in a state of nirvana bliss. At the time I thought it was a cigar extract but it is actually a pipe extract. It used to have this amazing room note.

In the current version it has lost that woody cigar goodness and I pick up, what to my brain almost feels like a wine note. The colour burgundy comes to mind when I vape new Patriot.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Anthony, I can promise you our recipe has not changed. Nor has the supplier of our tobaccos used. I'm sorry your experience with Patriot isnt the same. There really is nothing we can do as our tobacco blends are exactly the same products we have used since it's beginning.

Thanks Nick.

I have noticed that in the years I've been vaping Goodejuice, many of the others have not changed. They are all as I remember them. Wild Turkey, Wrangler Lite, Fired Cured have never changed.

Patriot was always my favourite with Wild Turkey and Wrangler Lite close second and third.

In changing times with a legislative framework that is not friendly to tobacco, Goodejuice has stayed the distance and continued to make some of the very best NETs out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: nick78

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Sorry for the late reply. I don't come here as often as I used to. I appreciate the kind words Anthony. The vaping landscape here in the states has changed dramatically in the last few years. Competition is stiff and it seems that most people arent looking for those realistic tobacco vapes as much as they used to. However We still have many customers that rely on our NET's as their ADV so we will continue to produce our liquids as long as the FDA allows. Take care and thanks again!

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Sorry for the late reply. I don't come here as often as I used to. I appreciate the kind words Anthony. The vaping landscape here in the states has changed dramatically in the last few years. Competition is stiff and it seems that most people arent looking for those realistic tobacco vapes as much as they used to. However We still have many customers that rely on our NET's as their ADV so we will continue to produce our liquids as long as the FDA allows. Take care and thanks again!

Thanks Nick.

I can tell that demand for NETs is not as pronounced as it used to be just from how much activity in the NAtural tobaccos group has dropped in recent years.

I think sub ohm vaping, the regulations and vilification of tobacco vapes has altered the landscape considerably.

I've also noticed that the quality of the NETs from most of the vendors who used to make very good NETs has dropped as well. They don't seem to take as much care with them. However judging from my last order with Goodejuice, the quality of your liquids are still as good as they ever were.

Reactions: nick78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread