• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hello fellow Pennsylvanians! Been around a while, but never thought to look for a PA vapers section. I live in Chicora, near Butler. Glad to meet "yunz"!

"yunz"....lol....thanks, makes me feel a little less horrible for busting out a "y'all" the other day. Just kidding. Welcome to the ECF, hope you find this place helpful and enjoyable.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hello all! I am Tracy I live in South Philly. I have been vaping for 15 days from my awesome eGo, off analogs for 3 weeks. I am throwing myself head first into the whole vaping lifestyle thanks to a local friend of mine who vapes as well. I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Welcome! It wouldn't happen to be iheart45s, would it?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
HA! Totally!! Is she a part of this place too? Hot damn I love the interwebs!

no idea why my quote didnt show up but yes iheart45s is a friend of mine.

Wow, I'm a good guesser! I haven't seen her around here lately, but I just surmised since you were from Philly & had the same style as she.:)

stummies

Dec 6, 2010
Reading, PA
Hi everyone, from Reading here. On a whim about a 2 weeks ago I visited the Kensington Tobacconist shop in West Reading and they had gotten a few "cig2o" e-cigs in. These were the first ones he got and was still testing it, I bought one of the menthol packs. It was $50 something dollars I think so wasn't too bad, and it is just a rebranded kr8 I think (V4L stuff works on it). I was hooked pretty much the first drag I took off of it, the carts weren't bad tasting at all.

Fast forward to now I'm patiently waiting for an eGo to arrive with some other liquid goodies, I need something more significant than what I'm getting from these, though I think it was a good way to start and I'm sure I'll still use the kr8. Glad to see other people from PA here, I see there is a Vapefest or something next year... I may have to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread