• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Steeltown79

Jun 10, 2012
Carlisle Pa
Carlisle Pa here! Been vaping for about 9 months. Started with Blu when they started selling them at Sheetz then moved onto provari once I realized how much I loved vaping and wanted something better and more consistent. I ordered a provari and a phiniac tank with e-liquid from backwoods brew and have never regretted spending a penny of that money. I just placed an order with nitelightvapor so I can try out the bounty hunter I have been hearing so much about, can't wait to get it! I love vaping in Pa and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Carlisle Pa here! Been vaping for about 9 months. Started with Blu when they started selling them at Sheetz then moved onto provari once I realized how much I loved vaping and wanted something better and more consistent. I ordered a provari and a phiniac tank with e-liquid from backwoods brew and have never regretted spending a penny of that money. I just placed an order with nitelightvapor so I can try out the bounty hunter I have been hearing so much about, can't wait to get it! I love vaping in Pa and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

You should come to our next meet in York if you can make it:

http://www.whiterosevapersclub.org/?event=white-rose-vapers-club-july-meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread