• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
Be careful not to go to quick off the nicotine. I started at 18mg and within 2 months went to 12mg. I was fine at 12, but after 2 months of 12, i tried to go to 0mg. It lasted about 6 hours before I started flipping out on everyone around me. Went right back to 12mg. I am now at 8mg and plan on trying 0 again, soon.

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Whats up all shawnski here from port richmond philadelphia, ive been vaping for bout a yr now and love the devices, i started with a tw tornado that i loved and a bottle of menthol explosion from vapor phoxxe wich if ur in the area should try out, i am mostly a diy now and love makin my own juices and am very good at cloning my favorites, its a great hobby as well , now that i am into the rebuildable atomisers and hybrids i am totaly occupied nite and day , my days consist of work and vaping, it is realy a great way of life.............

DtEarth

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
Philly
Hello fellow PA vapors. Finally got around to getting my ECF forum account. I'm from Philly. Been vaping for a few months now. Really into genesis style atties, making all different kinds of wicks, and wicking material. I'm a fixer/tinker so this is right up my ally. Hit me up if of you need help with anything vaping. If I don't know the answer I can find it out for yea. Hope to meet some of you at vaping meets.

JBR3AK

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
Moosic, Pennsylvania, USA
Hey everybody. Fellow NEPA vaper here from ta Scranton area. A couple two tree miles from it ta be exact. :p that's the dialect here. Any who, I've quite chewing for about 3 weeks now thanks to vaping, and recently just became a proud owner of a vtube by apollo (lava tube copy). Nice to see youse all on dis ECF site. :D

Mr.V- Wrench

Nov 19, 2012
Milton PA 17847
Hey pa vapors I'm from Milton pa just south of Williamsport 2 months ago I came across this forum while looking for answers. I took what I learned and I started 6 weeks ago. I was a 40 year smoker 1.5 packs a day tried everything under the sun to get away from analogs. what was most amazing to me was how my body much preferred vaping to smoking. the feel the flavor and the cleanliness of vaping makes it so easy not to reach for the analogs. I joined the forum a few days ago and had to get my 5 post in before I could post here. just wanted to say thanks for popping up on my search and giving me the tools I needed to get started.

jfjardine02

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Hershey
I just wanted to point out that Penn State researchers are doing new research on vaping, beginning with an online survey that was just posted in the medical research/survey sections of Ecig Forum. The survey can be completed anonymously, but at the end it also offers the opportunity to participate in a lab study of e-cig use, in central PA (Hershey or State College), requiring completers to leave their contact details so they can be recontacted and given full details etc. Please consider participating in this survey/study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread