• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Ever heard a good PA Dutch accent? It's a trip! My grandma might say something like...

"I jes finished doing da warsh onced, now I hafta arn da kellered shirts, den da whites. Getcher self some koolaid from da fridge, if it's not all."

Another taste of where I live...

YouTube - We're From Snyder County - Sloppy Secondz

and how about "outten the lights " or when she was in the basement getting ready to do a load of clothes in the washer she'd hollar "throw me don the stairs that dirty tee towel once"

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Hey all. So I'm reintroducing myself because I've been absent for awhile. I vaped for awhile back in 2010 (and went to a few meetups, I still see some familiar names around!) and then unfortunately ended up using analogs again. Last month my partner and I bought new equipment (my Joker apparently stopped working!) and we've been off the cigs for a month and a half now. Planning on sticking with it this time. I'm in South Philly. Currently in crazy stupid love with Vaporphoxxe's Blueberry Crumble and using an Ego Twist or a Volt Passthrough as my main gear. Waiting for my Vapage VMOD XL to get here! Anyway, hi! If anyone in Philly ever wants to do a little mini get together, I am down.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hey all. So I'm reintroducing myself because I've been absent for awhile. I vaped for awhile back in 2010 (and went to a few meetups, I still see some familiar names around!) and then unfortunately ended up using analogs again. Last month my partner and I bought new equipment (my Joker apparently stopped working!) and we've been off the cigs for a month and a half now. Planning on sticking with it this time. I'm in South Philly. Currently in crazy stupid love with Vaporphoxxe's Blueberry Crumble and using an Ego Twist or a Volt Passthrough as my main gear. Waiting for my Vapage VMOD XL to get here! Anyway, hi! If anyone in Philly ever wants to do a little mini get together, I am down.

Congrats on being off the stinkies for 1 1/2 months - nice going!

fireworks.gif

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD

Welcome back! I'm not on as much any more since having my baby. I do usually make our monthly meets in York, though. Congrats on getting back to vaping, though! What happened to your Joker?

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Hey lady!!! Good seeing you still here! Congrats on the baby!

Hahaha I still have the Joker though I think it needs some updating. :) I'm going to send it in to vaprlife one of these days just so I can still use it but with all these fandangled new VV pieces out there now I doubt it's going to get a ton of use. Hopefully I'll see you at a meetup soon!

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly

Welcome back. We have started a local group and plan to have another meetup in either September or early October. If you have a facebook account, look us up at "East Coast Vapors Club".

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hey lady!!! Good seeing you still here! Congrats on the baby!

Hahaha I still have the Joker though I think it needs some updating. :) I'm going to send it in to vaprlife one of these days just so I can still use it but with all these fandangled new VV pieces out there now I doubt it's going to get a ton of use. Hopefully I'll see you at a meetup soon!

Thanks! Yeah, my Joker is in retirement too. It's a backup in case my Provari ever fails. I just got a new pink Provari and gave my husband my black one. I like that the Provari uses a single battery as opposed to stacking batts in the Joker.

Don't know if I'll ever get out to Philly because baby is keeping me busy, but I am trying to go to Vapercon 2 in Richmond, VA if I have a babysitter lined up:

VAPERCON 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread