• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bover907

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
Hello all! Spankin' new vaper from NEPA, near nanticoke, which is half way between Wilkes-Barre and Berwick.

Never ordered ejuice before, and scared of getting crappy stuff online. Spent enough on trial and error with equip already. I see there's a vape shop in the gateway shopping center in edwardsville. It's called Fog Vapes, or something like that. Anyone know if this is a good store? I'd like to buy some ejuice for the first time, instead of just the prefilled cartomizers. All I've vaped so far. Off cigs for almost two weeks now.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Check them out. They might let you sample some before buying.
Hello all! Spankin' new vaper from NEPA, near nanticoke, which is half way between Wilkes-Barre and Berwick.

Never ordered ejuice before, and scared of getting crappy stuff online. Spent enough on trial and error with equip already. I see there's a vape shop in the gateway shopping center in edwardsville. It's called Fog Vapes, or something like that. Anyone know if this is a good store? I'd like to buy some ejuice for the first time, instead of just the prefilled cartomizers. All I've vaped so far. Off cigs for almost two weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread