• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
Hello, guys and gals. For some crazy reason, I didn't realize I failed to introduce myself--until now.

I live in the little, rinky-dink town known as Pen Argyl, about 20 miles north of Easton. I'm not originally from there, but I moved there 4 years ago. I've been vaping for 5 months, smoke-free for 4.
I have a couple of egos for backups to my MVP1 and am hoping in the near future to pick up some more toys, a.k.a, mods.

Lukewarmpuppet

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Scranton,Pa,USA
Hello all! Spankin' new vaper from NEPA, near nanticoke, which is half way between Wilkes-Barre and Berwick.

Never ordered ejuice before, and scared of getting crappy stuff online. Spent enough on trial and error with equip already. I see there's a vape shop in the gateway shopping center in edwardsville. It's called Fog Vapes, or something like that. Anyone know if this is a good store? I'd like to buy some ejuice for the first time, instead of just the prefilled cartomizers. All I've vaped so far. Off cigs for almost two weeks now.

Did you ever check them out??

Lukewarmpuppet

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Scranton,Pa,USA
Hello all! Spankin' new vaper from NEPA, near nanticoke, which is half way between Wilkes-Barre and Berwick.

Never ordered ejuice before, and scared of getting crappy stuff online. Spent enough on trial and error with equip already. I see there's a vape shop in the gateway shopping center in edwardsville. It's called Fog Vapes, or something like that. Anyone know if this is a good store? I'd like to buy some ejuice for the first time, instead of just the prefilled cartomizers. All I've vaped so far. Off cigs for almost two weeks now.
Hey bud, I went and checked them out yesterday, Nice shop, well stocked, very busy, and nice employees. I grabbed the Snozberry and the red bull flavor. I am addicted to the snozberry, I should have grabbed the 30ml lol

Last edited:

DrHermie

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
United States
Hey everyone. New to vaping. (Little over 2 weeks). I'm from Frackville PA. Small town north of Pottsville (home of Yuengling Brewery). Just thought I would introduce myself. Been on this site for a bit but have been isolated in the new members forum and searching the rest of the forum. If anyone knows of any B&Ms in my area, it would be greatly appreciated. I normally just order stuff online but finding a local B&M would be nice.

Cheers

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
New to vaping in Lansdale

Howdy neighbor (well almost, I'm over in Skippack). Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. If you don't know about it - there's a great B&M accros the street from the train station - stop in at Liberty Vapor and sample some of their flavors - Ron and Brian are really nice folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread