• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterflydancer

Jun 13, 2014
Pa
Hey all,

I am from Gilbertsville, Pa and new to vaping. Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

I understand you have a meet coming this Saturday which I am not sure if I am attending yet but I will post in that thread. Google maps says I am 1 1/2 hours away so it is very do-able.

troutspinner

Wow finally someone from my area..Oley here !!!! So any vape shops i dont no about in your area?

Serenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Land of Entrapment (NM, USA)
Hey guys. I figured I'd introduce myself, but doesn't really seem like there is that much activity here. I'm Serenity and I was born and raised in SW PA. I've spent about 20 years away and recently moved back to my hometown again. Anyone else from the Pittsburgh area? I'd like to get involved in some type of vaping group here because every single person I've had the pleasure of meeting in the vaping community has been really cool. I realize my location still says New Mexico - it's where I moved from and I haven't had a chance to change it yet. I've noticed that people in the area don't seem to be quite as tolerant of vaping in public as they were in Albuquerque. Just an observation, not a criticism :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread