• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I take a vape every once in awhile when we go to our local Walmart, but try not to make it obvious when lots of people are around, I hate confrontation and I don't relish the idea of anyone coming up to me and sticking their finger in my face. Even though it doesn't look like a cig, I don't want anyone to think it's something even more illegal.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Ha! My husband's from Texas and they said coke for everything.

I was raised in Arkansas.

That reminded me. Just after we moved up here, A co-worker of Hubby's came over one night, his Internet connection was down and we were playing an MMORPG together, anyway he walked in and I said "Hi, want some Coke?" and he looked at me like I sprouted wings or something. I didn't realized what I'd done until Hubby said "to drink".:oops:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
No it's not Joisey...and I don't have that accent for sure.

Although I do live less than 5 minutes from the commodore barry bridge.

(I must admit that how YOU doin' comes out once in a while...)

I also use down the shore...

Isn't that, uh... Joisey? :D
Yo! How YOU doin'?

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Just saying HI PA. Vapors. I'm in St Clair just about 35 miles north of Reading.

Hey! I used to work at the Frackville Mall many many years ago! My guy is native to Pottsville and Orwigsburg. You're in very familiar territory to us!

We don't get down to Schuylkill County much anymore, except to visit the inlaws. It used to be Karaoke at the Plaza Lanes every Thursday, then bands at Hucklebucks on the weekend, until we all grew up and got dayjobs, LOL. Good times were had in Pottsvile in the early-to-mid nineties, though, I'll tell you what!

Anyway, welcome!

g33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Blazin....Good choice on an eGo. Wish I would have seen this earlier, but Puresmoker.com has new eGo's in a variety of colors and for $59 bucks! Instead of getting the pre-filled carts as well, you get a sample bottle of either their Tonic (USA) juice or their Cash juice. Might be worth checking into if you're tight on cash, otherwise enjoy the eGo! It's a great device :D

CG89

May 30, 2010
PA,USA
OMG! Really? I'm in St Thomas (7 miles west of Chambersburg)

Hey princess, yea were pretty close to each other.. Im in edenville about 5 mins away from ST.Thomas. Small little place it still considered a "Village" lol. Thats six of us vaping around here I just wish the others would get on the forums a little...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread