people are vaping concentrated fruit flavorings... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
uhm... so i've been thinking lately that i'm surprisingly ignorant when it comes to vaping even though i've been doing it for years now, but then i saw this: Vapers Are Accidentally Buying Concentrated Food Flavorings And Vaping Them - Vaporizer Wire

instant confidence booster right there. at least i'm not accidentally vaping fruit concentrates and thinking it's expired e-juice. this is apparently what my idea of winning is these days - not being the absolute bottom of the barrel. #winning #tigersblood lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
but seriously, this can't be normal right? this has to be right up there with vaping a tide pod, only i can actually see how this could happen to a careless vaper looking for some cheap fruit flavored e-juice.

what do you think, is it time for sellers of fruit concentrates to start warning consumers: "THIS IS NOT AN E-JUICE. DO NOT VAPE THIS STUFF." lol

Last edited:
  • Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oy. To be fair, I've made my share of mistakes on amazon, but thankfully that was not one of them.

I want to know how long those folks have been vaping, how long they have been ah, DIY, whether they got instructions anywhere and a WHOLE lot of other things.

But yea, no fixing Darwin at work.

Although it is good to know at least one "legit" source for food flavorings should it become necessary thanks to the FDA although I wouldn't be vaping them "as is" and I might be doing true DIY flavoring safely instead, and the grey market will still be safer but well.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: casuald00d

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
uhm... so i've been thinking lately that i'm surprisingly ignorant when it comes to vaping even though i've been doing it for years now, but then i saw this: Vapers Are Accidentally Buying Concentrated Food Flavorings And Vaping Them - Vaporizer Wire

instant confidence booster right there. at least i'm not accidentally vaping fruit concentrates and thinking it's expired e-juice. this is apparently what my idea of winning is these days - not being the absolute bottom of the barrel. #winning #tigersblood lol
This could also be indicative of even more serious problems rearing their ugly heads. What if the peeps buying cannot even read? Or going by pics only. mmm...Scary thought. Or maybe just people not taking the time to read the description. Does a misservice not only to the company making the product but also to the vaping industry.

No wonder some of the studies being put out seem to have nothing in common with what the vaping industry actually shows. I wish these authors would educate themselves before writing up some of the ridiculous articles the public seems to love.

:(

• Agree

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I wish these authors would educate themselves before writing up some of the ridiculous articles the public seems to love.
That kind of journalism seems to be dead. Sound bites are the norm now, no research needed.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That kind of journalism seems to be dead. Sound bites are the norm now, no research needed.
I said nothing about research.....I said education. If that involves research so be it. Repeating what others said(say) only furthers future untruths as each adds their own little bit.......commonly known as 'whisper down the lane'. Soon it become nothing like the original statement. So sad people are just too lazy to even want to know what the truth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread