Sorry about that...

YgTbpN6.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, got my Virus and GCD today! Set up two drippers (new coils & wicks, of course) and kept trying to decide which I liked more. About 1AM here now and I'm still trying to decide. I understand about Virus "mutating" now. I got different things all day long. But I'm REALLY surprised at the GCD. These desserts, pastry things were never of interest to me. Only ordered it because I didn't want to get just one flavor. But...I keep going back to it. And really liking it. Very surprising to me. I like.

Iv'e been dripping exclusively for about six months now, but the other day I got a 5ml nautilus. And I was really blown away by the flavor and vapor production it gave. So...I dripped these two flavors today to see which I wanted to tank. After switching between them all day, the GCD is now in the Nautilus for the rest of the night. I'm pretty intrigued by the Virus, but I'm gonna let it sit a day or two, and meanwhile enjoy the GCD. Long story short, I finally DO understand all the praise NT gets. They ARE outstanding. So now, I'm gonna vape a bit while I put together my next order. Thanks guys!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well, got my Virus and GCD today! Set up two drippers (new coils & wicks, of course) and kept trying to decide which I liked more. About 1AM here now and I'm still trying to decide. I understand about Virus "mutating" now. I got different things all day long. But I'm REALLY surprised at the GCD. These desserts, pastry things were never of interest to me. Only ordered it because I didn't want to get just one flavor. But...I keep going back to it. And really liking it. Very surprising to me. I like.

Iv'e been dripping exclusively for about six months now, but the other day I got a 5ml Nautilus. And I was really blown away by the flavor and vapor production it gave. So...I dripped these two flavors today to see which I wanted to tank. After switching between them all day, the GCD is now in the Nautilus for the rest of the night. I'm pretty intrigued by the Virus, but I'm gonna let it sit a day or two, and meanwhile enjoy the GCD. Long story short, I finally DO understand all the praise NT gets. They ARE outstanding. So now, I'm gonna vape a bit while I put together my next order. Thanks guys!

That's awesome jmur! I am glad the liquid found you well! I'd keep that Virus on the drip until it "catches." I basically keep it in the REO and vape it whenever it suits (which is most of the time). I confess though, there's sometimes I pick it up, vape it - and think to myself... "see you in 10 minutes." LMAO

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

Iv'e been dripping exclusively for about six months now, but the other day I got a 5ml Nautilus. And I was really blown away by the flavor and vapor production it gave. So...I dripped these two flavors today to see which I wanted to tank. After switching between them all day, the GCD is now in the Nautilus for the rest of the night. I'm pretty intrigued by the Virus, but I'm gonna let it sit a day or two, and meanwhile enjoy the GCD. Long story short, I finally DO understand all the praise NT gets. They ARE outstanding. So now, I'm gonna vape a bit while I put together my next order. Thanks guys!

GCD is my favorite, too! I also put it in a Nautilus (my own build) when I am going to be traveling.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
GCD is my favorite, too! I also put it in a Nautilus (my own build) when I am going to be traveling.

Yeah, GCD seems to like the Nautilus! But as far as your own builds for it, IDK. I have no problem doing my own builds for my drippers, but this is a whole 'nother beast. Have to find some vids!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Yeah, GCD seems to like the Nautilus! But as far as your own builds for it, IDK. I have no problem doing my own builds for my drippers, but this is a whole 'nother beast. Have to find some vids!

Rip Trippers video is the best, imho. Just eb careful when you pull out the old coil that you do not remove the cotton lining around the cup. I still buy the coil packs, I just don't use them often.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So.....opened up the Perkin's Paste, got ready to squirt it out into a pot so I could stick my head in the clouds. I noticed the tube was somehow squishy but firm at the same time, bumpy and difficult to squeeze. After borrowing PBusardo's tank puller I was able to get something out of there. With a firm foot on the kitchen chair and a good grasp I pulled long and hard as I flipped a medium sized object towards the pot. See my profile pic for what landed with a solid "thunk".

But wait there's still more...after that an "odd" smelling black substances that resembled well used car oil started dripping from the tube. I immediately "righted" it and have well saturated the orange and white wick.

My problem is though, WHAT material should I "drape" over my head to get the most out of my vapor production and get the best air intake! I don't want to use something too absorbent as that would dimish the amount of vapor I get and I'm afraid from some reports that something like the plastic shower curtain my melt with extended use? I'm thinking something like a canvas tarp possibly?

For those of you who only received a tube with single hairs in them, I'd contact Kent IMMEDIATELY! It's obvious something happened to the combination wick and atty ("catty v2"), and perhaps he may be able to help.

This does however explain the recent reports out of Omaha of a sudden mass rash of cat disappearances!

Also explains a large uptick in the sale of catomizers.

Yes, I may have to try those, on the positive side while I don't get any flooding or gurgling with V2 Catty, I have gotten some hissing and ALMOST sprayed! Whew! :nah:

Last edited:

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
This does however explain the recent reports out of Omaha of a sudden mass rash of cat disappearances!

But, I think people are missing the main benefit here. Just a few squeezes with every oil change makes for a great engine lube. Now I can finally change my oil and vape at the same time. Thank you NT!

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

But, I think people are missing the main benefit here. Just a few squeezes with every oil change makes for a great engine lube. Now I can finally change my oil and vape at the same time. Thank you NT!

Just one of the many reasons we love NT so much! Just don't OVER squeeze or a "clawing" injury is likely to occur.... 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread