Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
omg im so confused? What is this stuff and is it worth trying. I just recently found out about nicoticket and ordered me a 50ml of CLS. Ive taken a couple drips off it but I have to let it steep. So while I was dripping it I fell in love and ordered 50ml of Crème Brûlée. Now I stumbled across this stuff and im tempted to try some paste but omg this thread is killing me. Do I order or no. Between this and the Virus.

I'd lay low on the paste - you can't really go wrong with getting #infected!

Welcome to the family Shroomie!~ SHROOOMIEPOWER!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Indeed Snuggles, with some askin for thread to remain ontopic, prob so they dont puke lol. Great to be bck and get into trouble first day 8P.
Still think shower plug hair is best, but its tricky to use dry, gota build with straight from the drain.. xD

Welcome back Dishy, good to see you man!

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
My first bottle (tube?) is on the way. I am expecting to see a clutter of cats surrounding the mail box when it arrives. That poor mail man...

I'd go to Home Depot ASAP. Grab a large cart. Tell the guy in lawn & garden you need repellent. When he asks for what, just politely say "everything" then proceed to fill your cart up. You will thank me.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'd go to Home Depot ASAP. Grab a large cart. Tell the guy in lawn & garden you need repellent. When he asks for what, just politely say "everything" then proceed to fill your cart up. You will thank me.

Or do not pass go and just call out the local Haz-Mat team....:unsure:

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Androweasel. I like it.

I can see it now:

A weasel was injured today.

Investigators have determined that he was the victim of a tsunami of rabid animal bites, the likes of which have never been seen before. The culprit? Unknown, but upon contact with an ooze found at the scene, an eerie sound began, howling of wolves, scurrying of feet, and an avalanche of wild animals came in a torrent. The detective was able to lock himself in a police car until the attack subsided. Authorities are trying to determine how to safely gather this paste to analyze its properties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread