Good try, Superman, but my cat can't read. :facepalm:
eeb47072-2dbc-4e93-b551-de59e7841902.jpg

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
I think the felines are multiplying. Remember to get your pets spayed or neutered.
That one is Chess. He's been neutered. Apparently he's also been naughtied. His well behaved mother, Bella, has been spayed. They're both strictly indoor cats who have a responsible sucker, er, owner.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
That one is Chess. He's been neutered. Apparently he's also been naughtied. His well behaved mother, Bella, has been spayed. They're both strictly indoor cats who have a responsible sucker, er, owner.

I like the big orange male cats - I had a "Buddy" once before my ex-wife took him on permanent vacation. I miss that guy, wasn't the brightest bulb but he sure was warm at night.

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
With my PP in hand now,I realized who needs tracking. Just look out the window and if you see a smoldering heap of metal or feral animals surrounding the mailbox you know your purple package had arrived. Although gloves and/or stick may be needed to retrieve it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'm on the hunt for a good tile guy... entryway, kitchen, bathroom, and the sun room need a lift.

I do all of my own work and have always helped out family and friends but Brother Man, you're just a wee bit to far.:blush:
Tiling is fun! The paste comes in handy! :)

( my place was built in 1900. So in maintaining the character........)

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
My second attempt at the Paste went the same way as the first. Battled the neighborhood cats and dogs and made it in the house. (Gonna need new shirt and pants. The ones I was wearing became casualties of war) looked everywhere and Virus was not to be seen. Thought she was somewhere sleeping. Nope she had went ninja. As soon as I opened the purple package I looked around and nothing. I opened the Paste last. Thought I'd finally see if it was as bad as advertised. Just as I started opening it a blur flashes in front of me and once again I'm empty handed. All the animals in a five mile radius are hiding in fear cause the biggest baddest Chiweenie in the state has mad skills (at least until the Paste wears off) This is the look I got when I told her to stay away from the Paste. That once, just once I'd like to try it.

This is Elvira aka Virus. When she has the Paste she makes all the animals bow down and cower in fear :lol:

lda2345

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2014
Arkansas
Okay guys I got my Perkins Paste a couple weeks ago and just was able to update. As I pulled up at my house i expected cats to be gathered around my mailbox like other posts but this wasn't the case. I grab my mail, go in my house and strait to my vaping chamber aka my office and close the door. I sit down at my desk and turn my computer on open my purple package. I set the other bottles aside and opened the paste. Immediately hear a loud crack look up and this is what I see.

D4CM9KC.jpg

The crazy thing is I don't even own a cat or know how it got in my house. I can only imagine what kind of nina skills it used to bypass my alarm and infiltrate my residence. As much as i love the anchovy flavor notes I can't afford any more damage to my home Clark.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Okay guys I got my Perkins Paste a couple weeks ago and just was able to update. As I pulled up at my house i expected cats to be gathered around my mailbox like other posts but this wasn't the case. I grab my mail, go in my house and strait to my vaping chamber aka my office and close the door. I sit down at my desk and turn my computer on open my purple package. I set the other bottles aside and opened the paste. Immediately hear a loud crack look up and this is what I see.

View attachment 342279

The crazy thing is I don't even own a cat or know how it got in my house. I can only imagine what kind of nina skills it used to bypass my alarm and infiltrate my residence. As much as i love the anchovy flavor notes I can't afford any more damage to my home Clark.

LMAO - that cat took lessons from Chuck Norris.

omg im so confused? What is this stuff and is it worth trying. I just recently found out about nicoticket and ordered me a 50ml of CLS. Ive taken a couple drips off it but I have to let it steep. So while I was dripping it I fell in love and ordered 50ml of Crème Brûlée. Now I stumbled across this stuff and im tempted to try some paste but omg this thread is killing me. Do I order or no. Between this and the Virus.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
omg im so confused? What is this stuff and is it worth trying. I just recently found out about nicoticket and ordered me a 50ml of CLS. Ive taken a couple drips off it but I have to let it steep. So while I was dripping it I fell in love and ordered 50ml of Crème Brûlée. Now I stumbled across this stuff and im tempted to try some paste but omg this thread is killing me. Do I order or no. Between this and the Virus.

Hold off till you try a few more juices...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread