• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
They think he is a toy that runs on batteries.

That is too cute, but I understand all your caution.

Buddie is a one pet at a time kind of dog. If her duck toys makes noise, especially if it sounds like the real thing, she destroys them in no time at all.
Of course when we first got her, we bought toy after toy after toy---the expensive kind. Now I go to garage sells and Goodwill to get stuffed animals. They aren't made for dogs but some last longer.

DSCF1036.jpg

joescandyMA12247386-0202.jpg

DSCF1057.jpg

These are my babies ... they keep me sane!

Toby (my lil craaaazzzzzy Yorkie)
Candy (sweet beagle mix)
PeeWee (my feathered Amazon friend)

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Belladonna has beautiful colorings that match her eyes!!! She is special, well all out beloved friends are special. Thankfully after a week my beautiful girl returned home, to one fretful owner that felt lost and destroyed by her missing mate. pampertown plus is the game we are playing today. !! Whiskey i'll keep all fingies crossed for you, I am not sure what its all about, but it sounds exciting and very rewarding to have your pets recognised. Um MADI is just adorable!!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
That is too cute, but I understand all your caution.

Buddie is a one pet at a time kind of dog. If her duck toys makes noise, especially if it sounds like the real thing, she destroys them in no time at all.
Of course when we first got her, we bought toy after toy after toy---the expensive kind. Now I go to garage sells and Goodwill to get stuffed animals. They aren't made for dogs but some last longer.

HAHAHA just too too funny, sorry tooo funny... i used to use a laser pointer when i was too lazy to play hide n seek with Toodie. Seriously that cat knows how to be more human than cat. She also hangs out and listens to Metallica and chimaira when i crank it up, but will run away if anything rnb or pop comes on.... Will also sit under the blanket with me while i am sitting on the vented heater when its too cold...... Goodwill stores are amazing, here in oz they are know as St john's or salvo's stores. You can pick up virtually anything and much cheaper prices

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Belle was only a day old when we got her. Her mother was an outside cat that had had kittens. My wife did home health and the lady whose house the cat lived outside of was going to a nursing home. They took the cat and Belle's other litter mates to the animal shelter. My wife decided that she had to try to at least save one. We got her home, got her de-fleaed, and fed her with a medicine dropper. My wife had a full grown tortoiseshell cat and loved "torties." She took Belle in thinking that she was a black cat. After just a few months, her other colors started to appear and low and behold, we had another tortie.

When my wife and I split recently, she told me that she couldn't take Belle. I had to move back in with my mom who didn't want any pets. I had to let her know that there was no way I was abandoning my fat, lazy princess. She has always been my kitty. Although I think now my mom loves her almost as much as I do.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
hehe love the photo of pip and squeek, out of curiosity is squeek on the right?, Firefox , i nearly typed a tortie... but i didnt want to get it wrong. I always wanted a ginger, but when it came time to picking one from a litter over a period of a month, he didnt pick me... (owners lived next door) it was teddie that demanded my attention... and now well, he doesn't actively show it, but there are times where he surprises me. Sorry to hear about the break away. Hope you are getting back on track, hurdles are just those in life, i know i have had my fair share. Anyways , tommie is getting past he's hibernation and i wanted to share some pics. He has grown somewhat a couple of cm's since last post.
i like the bird pic's too, i got to take care of a parrot when i was overseas, but only for three months. i quickly learnt to keep my fingers away from him, he was nasty, but still very cute, oh and the akita brought back memories of my childhood. My neighbour had one, and i used to get scared of the "gigantic" looking dog i used to see being walked around the block.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
hehe love the photo of pip and squeek, out of curiosity is squeek on the right?,

Yup, Squeek is on the right.

I'm pretty upset....Pip is under a year old and it looks like he may need surgery on his front leg. He's chronically lame and it appears there's a conformation defect causing the lameness....vet has him on glucosamine and baby aspirin now so we'll see....I'm afraid that's just a not-very-good bandaid on the problem.

Keep the animal (and reptile) pics coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread