• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
436075403_o.jpg

Squeek on Christmas morning

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
popsec that's cute.
Now my dog would be rubbing her head on the floor or with her paws trying to get the hat off!!!

Actually he spent all of Christmas morning snoozing with the bow and ribbon my step-son put on him. I finally had to take the bow off when it slipped down and was stuck right between his eyes...even then he didn't care LOL

436707397_o.jpg

Joey S

ECF Veteran
After months on ECF I can't believe I haven't found this sub forum. Here's a few shot of my pups.

My boy Jesse, He's a 6 year old Anatolian Shepherd mixed with Rottie and Yellow Lab. He came to us from an oops liter from a guy down the road.

snow3112.jpg

Alley is the smallest in the house at about 70lbs. She was a rescue from Puerto Rico and we are not 100% sure on the breed. She was originally listed as a lab mix, then a dobie/hound mix, we just call her a pound puppy. She is about 2 years old.

snow3100.jpg

My newest baby is Delilah. She is a 10 month old Great Pyrenees and already 29" at the withers.

DSCN0721.jpg

I had never met a Great Pyrenees before when we met Shilah in the local humane society. She was stored in the backroom of the shelter as un-adoptable because at 6 years old (past middle aged for a pyr) she had lyme disease, tumors on her back that were thought to be cancerous, and she was severely underweight at 54lbs. She was given about 6 months to live. She just happened to be out front when we showed up at the shelter because they were cleaning out the backroom. I fell in love with her personality immediately. It took some string pulling but Shilah came home with us and lived for nearly 4 years. We lost her last May to pancreatic cancer. She was a very special girl that I will alway miss.

006-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread