Petition the administration to recognize e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingevolved

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just discovered this morning that the White House has opened up a system for creating petitions that the administration will consider for further action/ possible legislation. I created a petition for the administration to recognize e-cigarettes as an effective alternative to smoking. I think if we get some signatures on this we might actually get some attention. The administration itself has claimed that smoking costs the country $100 billion+ dollars each year in healthcare costs, as well as lost productivity from smoking related illness. E-cigarettes might very well bring those costs down, reducing our national deficit. Supporting this industry would also create jobs and bring production back to America.

Sign the petition here, and be sure to tell your fellow vapers to do the same!

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH THE MINIMUM NUMBER IS 5,000 TO QUALIFY, WE WANT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, AND WE WILL NEED ABOUT 6,000 TO ENSURE THAT DISQUALIFIED SIGNATURES (AND THERE WILL BE SOME) DO NOT TAKE THE TOTAL BELOW 5,000.
KEEP SIGNING!!

- Roly

Last edited by a moderator:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Wethepeople.png

Need 5,000 signatures by Oct 27th to get White House attention!

Signed, FB'd and passed along!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
When I click on this link it will not let me sign this petition, I have an account and it Automatically signs me in as soon as the page loads, the spot that says sing this petition is gray and will not let me click on it to sign, whats the deal here with this and how do we sign it.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
When I click on this link it will not let me sign this petition, I have an account and it Automatically signs me in as soon as the page loads, the spot that says sing this petition is gray and will not let me click on it to sign, whats the deal here with this and how do we sign it.
A lot of people had to sign out and sign back in to get the Signature button to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread