Petro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
Ok so there I am fuling up, I pull my pv out (ok before you give me crap about vaping and pumping gas I know im a hell of a lot safer than the guy that lit up an analog at the pump next to me) The fumes from the gas dispenser are strong today, I start vaping. The first few pulls are normal. Then something happens the flavor becomes so intense, in a good way, notes I've not tasted before. im assuming I sucked some gas fumes into my atty and something happened. I smoke mostly vg my nic is 100mg/pg and flavors are vg at about 10% so ive got minimal pg in my mix resulting in low flavor transfer. does anyone know what happened while I was puming gas with the fumes, it stopped once i got back in my car. and is there a way to emulate the reaction that happened with the gas. I dont want to vape gas but maybe some safe cutter with a low evaporation point my have the same effect?

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Stupid (IMO) in so many ways.

First, using a PV at a gas pump isn't smart. There's a reason you aren't allowed to use a cell phone and other electronics while fueling...and a PV is in that category. Don't do it, please...we certainly don't need stories of people blowing up gas stations because their PV sparked. Just because some guy is stupid enough to be smoking doesn't mean you are any smarter.

Second, I doubt there was anything in the gas that improved flavor. Remember, taste is as much smell as it is tastebuds. The gas fumes probably cleared your sinuses....so maybe try huffing some gas. /sarcasm

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
I dont think gas was igniting in my atty, just maybe the fumes thinned the liquid in my atty? I dont know but the flavor came through very sweet and very strong. I just though it was interesting and can maybe be emulated without health dangers or the irritant of pg. Im not super sensitive to pg but I do chain vape and the pg makes my mouth raw

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ok so there I am fuling up, I pull my pv out (ok before you give me crap about vaping and pumping gas I know im a hell of a lot safer than the guy that lit up an analog at the pump next to me) The fumes from the gas dispenser are strong today, I start vaping. The first few pulls are normal. Then something happens the flavor becomes so intense, in a good way, notes I've not tasted before. im assuming I sucked some gas fumes into my atty and something happened. I smoke mostly vg my nic is 100mg/pg and flavors are vg at about 10% so ive got minimal pg in my mix resulting in low flavor transfer. does anyone know what happened while I was puming gas with the fumes, it stopped once i got back in my car. and is there a way to emulate the reaction that happened with the gas. I dont want to vape gas but maybe some safe cutter with a low evaporation point my have the same effect?
You're vaping 100mg ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread