• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolgrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Missouri
@wool: :lol::lol::lol:....love that little bit of photo shopping there! Gimme that!!!!! Move!!!

Are those sheep the color of the wool that you made your favorite sweater out of? If not, they are beautiful too and I'll bet that color would be really nice.

Yeah, it was so funny to watch her work away at that walnut, she was getting so frustrated and finally just just barked at it lol. Zeus refused to move however so I think she gave up finally!

And yes, that is similar to the color of Eve, she's a bit darker. I'll try to get a pic of the sweater for you.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok, ya'll asked for it...I'll try to control myself lol.

This is Miss Bella, one of our LGD (livestock guardian dogs). And don't worry, she's as pampered as any house pet! Bella is a Maremma sheepdog and was raised primarily with my ewe and lamb flock. These pics were taken just a few days after she arrived, she was about 3 mos old I believe. She was actually born in a sheep barn and was raised there with her litter mates so being around sheep and goats was what she is comfortable with. In this series of shots, she was trying to get a walnut out from underneath Zeus, the sheep in the pic.

Bella033-1.jpg

That last one just cracks me up lol! And here she is all sweet and innocent...NOT!

She is so cute!!!! Love that pic :lol:

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
Awwww, I love bunnies! I had a lot of animals as a kid, one time we had 4 birds (including a greenwing macaw), 2 cocker spaniel dogs, 3 cats, 3 rabbits, and 2 hamsters. (My brother and I each had a hamster and bird, the cats and rabbits were also ours; dogs belonged to mom, and the other birds belonged to dad.)

I need to get a picture of my cat and bird to post :p

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Such a cute bunny!!

I was given a baby cottontail bunny that had been chewed up by dogs. It refused to eat, so I force fed it formula (with a broad spectrum antibiotic) and thinned baby food greens. Eventually Buns started eating on his own and learned to use a newspaper in a corner. It got so big that it would chase my cat around the house. In fact, I'm pretty sure it thought that it was a cat because it acted much the same way and would lie down in my lap for lovin'. At that time I lived in front of a wooded area so I would let it run around in the yard next to the woods under my supervision. One day it decided to slip into the woods on its own. It showed up in the yard a few times after that, and would run up to me for lovin', then head back into the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread