Phanto's Fable @phanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanto

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Melbourne
Three men entered a bar. The first was leading a pig on a rope, the second was sucking on a tube coming out of a round pot which he was carrying in one hand, and the third was puffing on a black tube. As they approached the bar the bartender looked up then immediately snapped "Get that pig outta here". The man with the .... shrugged and said "OK man, that's cool", and he turned around and walked back to the door. The pig man watched him, puzzled, then looked around the bar before turning to the bartender to order a beer. "I told you to get that pig outta here, you've already cost me one customer" snarled the bartender. "There's no signs banning pigs, and I just want a beer for myself, nothing for the pig" the man responded bravely. "The bartender was very angry and he shouted "There's no signs banning anything but I can serve who I want and refuse who I want so get outta here or you'll be sorry", and he
flourished a baseball bat which he'd picked up from under the bar. On that the pig man turned and led his pig back to the door muttering complaints under his breath. "You can get out as well" the bartender said turning to the third man who had been standing there quietly, puffing on his device. "Look at all that disgusting, filthy smoke. Get out before I knock you out" the bartender shouted. "Oh, that's just hot air, it's no...." The vaper's attempt to explain was cut short when the bartender whacked him across the wrist and his favourite Joye PV fell to the floor. The bartender opened a flap and came out from behind the bar. "Tell me I'm talking hot air, cheeky ....**d, I'm going to teach you a real lesson ....".

The moral of this story is:

If you vape in a public place and are asked to stop or leave, just go quietly. No arguments, no attempts to explain unless specifically asked ...

OK, that's my little story. Any suggestions for a better moral or punchline will be most welcome.
:blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread