Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
You might have mistaken when I said I once dropped a red REO with a RM2 smack dab in a pile of dog doodoo that I couldn't get the smell out. But I don't have that one anymore. I basically gave it away :)

Scrubbed the paint right off it . . . . . . . then gave it to my wife.

omg I'm dying

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Dibby, I can't joke with ya like that bro. These things are too meaningful and important to tarnish with whimsical fables and spun yarns.

I hope your wife is enjoying that sorely missed REO and RM2 as much as you and I did bro. :)

Edit: now I also see an unintentional foot in mouth. Ima fix that :)

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Yes, and no, you see, Stats, when Supe mailed me one of his REOs to try, I enjoyed it so much that I took it off his hands. Later, I passed that REO on to my wife, and got myself a new one. . . . . two, and a . . . . . What's that guys name, who you met online? the one who's box you're squonkin on?

that's downright considerate of you, Supe, teachin' the youngun the proper ways. :)

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Yes, and no, my dear Stats. Supe squonked his own box, and :censored: the drip tip. I then squonked said Supe's box, but :censored: own tip. Then I squonked my box, then my wife squonked my box, then she squonked her own box. What's that guys name, who you met online? the one who's box you're squonkin on?

that's downright considerate of you, Supe, teachin' the youngun the proper ways. :)

Yo dibmaster, the drip tip was unused (unless Rob hit off it). I run them shorties exclusively.

when I get the ones i just Ordered, I'll try them out before I send em to make sure theyre good :)

In other news, No one, NO ONE has ever squonked any of my REOs and made em drip but me :)

Imagine Newmans hot, clammy, chubby little thumb coaxing the juice outta blackie? The visual is causing me to convulse. With laughter :)

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Yo dibmaster, the drip tip was unused (unless Rob hit off it). I run them shorties exclusively.

when I get the ones i just Ordered, I'll try them out before I send em to make sure theyre good :)

In other news, No one, NO ONE has ever squonked any of my REOs and made em drip but me :)

Imagine Newmans hot, clammy, chubby little thumb coaxing the juice outta blackie? The visual is causing me to convulse. With laughter :)

s'what a real man's gotta do, when he says he stands behind his favorite vape. Take the hit, make the sacrifice. Step up. Resurrect the REO!

. . . .. aaaaaaaaaaaand CUE the marching music!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Hey guysh.. let's play "find the REO in this picture"

newman.jpg

technicianx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Paducah, Kentucky

Yeah, you can hear some Kenny G playing in the background.
Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread