Phiniac Pyrex Tanks… Unique, Rugged & Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaCl_H2O

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Been a long time since I posted here!

I have a new product developed for the drippers & cloud chasers! :)
An rda with a custom cap made from materials you have seen on other stuff from me! They come with an rda base, but will also fit the Patriot rda.

These will be carried on-line soon by Phiniac :D

Let me know what ya think?

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
As promised here are the pics of my custom "brains" tank with titanium caps along with zombie edition Provari and the custom glass zombie toe drip tip in all their gory glory.

I like to use xl cartos because they make refilling a Phiniac a breeze. Just wiggle the top cap up, refill and then seal and blow into a paper towel. Done.

Provari 010.jpg

Provari 007.jpg

NaCl_H2O

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Give me your feedback?

I have been kicking around this mod idea a long time and finally built one - trying to decide if I should make these for sale?

- DNA40 Mod chip - http://www.evolvapor.com/datasheet/dna40.pdf
- Holds a single 18650, flat top or button top
- Includes a Micro USB charger
- DNA40 capable of 8-10W for Carto, or up to 40 Watts for RDA/RBA
- This one is Black Mother of Pearl, but lots of material options including exotic woods

NaCl_H2O

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Give me your feedback?

I have been kicking around this mod idea a long time and finally built one - trying to decide if I should make these for sale?

- DNA40 Mod chip - http://www.evolvapor.com/datasheet/dna40.pdf
- Holds a single 18650, flat top or button top
- Includes a Micro USB charger
- DNA40 capable of 8-10W for Carto, or up to 40 Watts for RDA/RBA
- This one is Black Mother of Pearl, but lots of material options including exotic woods

Reworking this - next version will be a dual 18650 DNA 40 mod ...

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
From now through December 10th We are offering 14% off all items found in the following categories on our website:

The Phiniac Tank, The Skinny Phinny, Bottles & Jars, Phiniac Phinique, Phin Tins, Drip Tips, Anodized Titanium, Wood Holders, Tank Caps

To take advantage of this year end sale use the following coupon code on the view cart page:

goodbye2014

Additionally we are offering FREE Frost Color on all tanks and bottles.
Offer good while supplies last.

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
We are pleased to announce that the Monster RDA has arrived at Phiniac.com!

The Monster RDA was designed for serious cloud chasing, but also performs great with a more conservative Ohm build. The integrated 10mm mouthpiece bore and 6 air inlet holes at 5/64" each provides a perfect draw. A cool vape or a hot vape does not matter - the materials used in this RDA cap do not transfer ANY heat to the mouthpiece.

The Monster RDA comes with its own three post RDA base, but also fits perfectly on a Patriot RDA base.

face-book_zps0ea5c662.jpg

Monster RDA - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Don't forget to add a Phiniac Juice Bottle with dripper cap, a perfect companion for this Dripping Atomizer! 14% off Juice Bottles when you use coupon code 'goodbye2014'

juice-bottle_zps44d182cf.jpg

Bottles & Jars - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Phiniac.com wishes everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

We have extended our Holiday Sale through December 15th and added a Holiday Gift to all sandblasted orders!
14% coupon code good towards The Phiniac Tank, The Skinny Phinny, Bottles & Jars, Phiniac Phinique, Phin Tins, Drip Tips, Anodized Titanium, Wood Holders & Tank Caps now through December 15th while supplies last.

Coupon Code: goodbye2014

Also now through December 18th receive a FREE Phin Tin with every sandblasted item you order! The Phin Tin will come with the same design you have gotten on your tank, bottle or jar. Phin Tins are available in black or white. If you have a color request for your Phin Tin, please leave a comment in the comment section during check out and we will try to accommodate your color choice. This offer is good while tin supplies last and color choices are not guaranteed.

All bottles and jars will include a sandblasted design of choice from our library (over 150 designs to choose from) choice of glass color (from available options on our website) and choice of frost color.

contest_zpsfafc6253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
FB? Not everybodu uses FB. :(

Hope you are doing well Jen. :)

I don't know why I didn't get an email for this message. I know but doing the contest there was really easy! We are going to do a contest here for the bottles soon.

I am doing well.... How are you doing!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
We have added several new Phiddlestick Drip Tips to the website. The Drip Tips are handcrafted by Mesquite Maniac and are available in several varieties of Tru-Stone, Glow Stone (Glows in the dark) Acrylic and Wood! During our New Year sale receive 15% off of these and all other Drip Tips. See Coupon Details below!

phiddlesticks_zps38c0a3ad.jpg

Phiddlestick Drip Tips - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Also during our Holiday Sale Monster RDA's are 10% off! No Coupon needed.

From now until January 5th 2015 you will also receive 15% off the following products:

All Phiniac Tanks
All Skinny Phinny Tanks
All Bottles & Jars
All Drip Tips
All Phiniac Phiniques
All Phin Tins
Clear Protank 2/3/Aerotank Replacement Glass
Clear Protank Mini 2/3/Aerotank Replacement Glass
Clear Aerotank-Mega Replacement Glass

To take advantage of our 15% New Years Sale enter the following coupon code on your view cart page:

Frost color for all Sandblasted Items is currently FREE!

Protank and Protank Mini 3 Pack Specials 33% off, no coupon needed!

Protank Mini 5 Pack Specials 30%, no coupon needed!

All Color Glass for Single Protank, Protank Mini and Aerotank Mega 21% off, no coupon needed!

Finally all items in our clearance section have been reduced as well - Savings starting at 45% off and up to 70% off!

Phiniac.com hopes everyone has a happy and a safe New Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread