Picky vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
When I first started vaping, I didn't like tobacco's or creamy Vapes. My first favorite juices were HHV Nice Pear and DD Watermelon. Then Cinful Pear. Bah-In is good as is Parrothead. Jazzberry and Crackberry are also good. Crackberry took a bit for me to warm up to.

For me, I need to let the HHV juices steep for three weeks. Unless they are sample sizes. The problem with samples are they are soooo small.

It wasn't until very recently that I finally got into the NET tobacco Vapes. Dragon's Fire and Heavenly Army have a sweet undertone that is pleasing as a transition to the NET's. I have not tried Legend nor the Blueberry Muffin. I just don't get into baked goods. In real life either. One that I plan on trying soon is Dew. I've heard it is exactly like the drink mountain dew. That may be an option if you like that drink.

It's not a bad thing to dislike something. We all have our different tastes. ;)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Well I personally like all of the tobacco's I've tried so far with HHV but as Robin said I let mine steep about 3 weeks.Did u get the original Legend or just Legend?Because I absolutely adore the original never tried the other or Blueberry muffin.Now I vape tobacco's 95% of the time only other non-tobacco I have tried by HHV is Black and Blue which I really enjoy for an occasional vape.

I've tried alot of vender's in my 3 plus yrs of vaping and HHV has some QUALITY juice.Sure u will find one to your liking:)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I think u have to request it in comments box....the original is how they made it when first came out and alot of peeps really liked it but they changed it somewhere down the line till people started requesting it then HHV gave that option.I really like Dragon's Fire great rich complex tobacco(net).Also if want something similar to the real mccoy Darkhorse(tob-net) is excellent those 2 are my favorites with Original Legend not far behind.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Starik, Legend is probably not the best HHV tobacco to start out on. It has a "bite" that I don't care for. That's why I mix it with Sludge (aka Gollum) to give it a little sweetness.

I would recommend Dragon's Fire, Heavenly Army, Serendipity and a small (3ml or 6ml) sample of Heavenly Tobacco ("HT"). HT is a love it or hate it juice. I happen to love it.

Also, if you like Nice Pear, you might also like Georgia Peach Tobacco and/or Caramel Apple Tobacco.

It's also possible that you just don't like, and won't ever like, tobacco juices. And that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread