Status
Not open for further replies.

ckim0118

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Vacaville, ca
Ramble w/Senisis

rnhv.jpg

How do you like the ramble? I was eyeing this, telescoping tube right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Today's vape. Homemade DNA20D Box with an igo-w and clear top cap. The all important part is Mr. GoodVape Karma Cream. Yummy. 1.2ohm dual coil @ 20 watts.
da7ygu2u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Did you do a write up on that build? Link please.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Hows the JWraps holding up on the MVP and SVD? Saw your video on it and wanna grab myself the Zombie SVD wrap cause well, Zombies are F'in awesome!

i had a metalic silver j wrap .... i am a silver bullion horder lol.... and it stood the test of time and the abuse and torcher for the life of my mvp v1..... witch itself i got shortly after it came out and it was stolen a month ago..... so yeh from my experiance they hold up well.

they are thick vinal sticker that hold well and are tough to scratch, you can use itr like a mod protector, slap it on your brand new mod and one day if you decide to sell it just take of the sticker and bamb ! still new mod under !!!

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
2u74rdh.jpg

My vaping gear I only use at home now. Was recently able to kick my vape cravings during the work day, so don’t have any more ego batteries with clearo/carto toppers that I used to take out with me every day. Nothing unique, special or custom with these mods, both setups complete as shown can be purchased anywhere for under 100USD.

MVP2 w/ EHPro KFL+. Currently setup at 1.4ohm, 1/16 microcoil & cotton wick, like to vape this at 10 watts. Very intense flavor w/ generous vapor. Just set, forget and vape for about 3 days ;)

Magneto V2 w/ igo-W RDA and a no brand name stainless steel extended drip tip. Currently setup at .09 ohm, 1/16 dual microcoil & cotton wick. Full flavor w/ ridiculous vapor production. A one second draw pulls at least twice the amount of vapor and far more flavor compared to any iclear16, 30 and/or 30s I've used in the past.

good god man !!!!!!!!!! are you coppying me !!

i had the exact i taste mvp with the exact j wrap and the smoke natural with the same drip tip and the agi looks exactly like your dipper LOLOLOLOL !!!!!

i had to be differant though and modded my agi into a solid non teloscoping 18650 mech though cause i knew this would happen ! i want a 1 of a kind ! lo

running this setup but in dripper mod ant it would look remarkably similar to yours if it were not a solid body right now !!
IMG_20140123_134614.jpg

and that no name drip tip is one of the best longin's i have ordered so far after a quick hit with the dremal and a polish wheel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread