Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joka

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
CleVegas TN.
Hows the JWraps holding up on the MVP and SVD? Saw your video on it and wanna grab myself the Zombie SVD wrap cause well, Zombies are F'in awesome!

Jwraps hold like I would have never thought. I used a hair dryer and barely heated It on my mvp v2, used it back pocket style for months, never even peeled on the edge. +1

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
photo 3(6).jpg
Rocket on small Dznutz DNA20

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
good god man !!!!!!!!!! are you coppying me !!

i had the exact i taste mvp with the exact j wrap and the smoke natural with the same drip tip and the agi looks exactly like your dipper LOLOLOLOL !!!!!

i had to be differant though and modded my agi into a solid non teloscoping 18650 mech though cause i knew this would happen ! i want a 1 of a kind ! lo

running this setup but in dripper mod ant it would look remarkably similar to yours if it were not a solid body right now !!
View attachment 299078

and that no name drip tip is one of the best longin's i have ordered so far after a quick hit with the dremal and a polish wheel

Haha! I just really like the MVP2 and Magneto, I don't think you can really find a better value device than these two. No plan on upgrading the magneto with another mod, or doing any cosmetic upgrades since my mechanical never leaves the house. Speaking of which, I did take the fire button down to an engraver to see what it would cost to put a magneto helmet logo. $115 was the fee, for a mod I picked up at a B&M for $48... so yeah, I think its going to stay in its original form ;)

Once in awhile I like to use my EHpro KFL+ on the magneto, but 95% of the time I run it with an igo-W. Happy vaping!

14j5nao.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread