chinolofus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2008
chicago
nyre4aqy.jpg
my igo4 with wireless charger setup

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

i think we are one of the few people here who have the igo4. where did you get yours? i like the graphic above the led screen, mine doesnt have that.

ions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
mxfsf.jpg

"The Green Goblin"

Lime Green eGo Twist 1100mah with a Green EVOD with air holes drilled out to 1/16" rocking a rebuilt 28g kanthal microcoil with cotton wick vaping some FuZion Gummy Blood.

With the air holes drilled out and the rebuilt head this has been a pretty terrific little vape!

View attachment 298437 I just started a few weeks ago, my collection is still on the small side. I ♥ all the vapes everyone !

It is nice to see another recent picture posted that doesn't look like it came from NASA. Not that they don't all look cool but they can be pretty intimidating to the new vaper.

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
I'm new to the vaping thing and just got my first set of newbie equipment this weekend. Nothing to get excited about, but it's way better then the pre-packeged crap by companies like Blu and Fin. I gotta say some of the pics in this thread are amazing. I see I have a long ways to go. This is a lame pic I took a few hours ago with my webcam.

Attachments

• ecf-profile-org.jpg
    ecf-profile-org.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

sqcivic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
los angeles
I'm new to the vaping thing and just got my first set of newbie equipment this weekend. Nothing to get excited about, but it's way better then the pre-packeged crap by companies like Blu and Fin. I gotta say some of the pics in this thread are amazing. I see I have a long ways to go. This is a lame pic I took a few hours ago with my webcam.

I think that's how a lot of us started.. give it a few months and you'll be rockin a mech mod and a dual coil dripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread