Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Today...the bliSS!

...with Siam mods titanium drip tip on a chrome Provari.

1.7ohms at 4.2v

re6u2e8u.jpg

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I Have a two old cigar boxes one for gear and tanks. One for juice and juice mixing stuff. I have a Ego T type and a Clearmerizer and a Cartmerizer. I like the tank and the Cart the best the CE is inconsistant and the Cart is easiest to use. I blend my juice so far. I take off the shelf and add Vitamin C and Chamomile and peppermint to them. I am using 24 mg. nicotine I have a Ego Twist 1000 with charger. I have a Provari on order with the T adapter. I use the Grain alcohol/Everclear mixed with White vinegar to clean my vaps. I so far have not mixed my juice from scratch. That syringe with the blunt tip is 14 gauge and is excellent for filling and blending with the least mess. I have a box to hold my tanks, gear. I have another for the juice which I plan to put a lock on.
I have found cleaning helps my vapes but not the CE which has been a disappointment. I use grain alcohol for the safety of it.

Last edited:

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
2012-09-11 18.01.43.jpg

Far left: Apollo 650mAh go-VV with 3.5mL Dual Coil Cartomizer (it actually arrived broken, so I never got to try it)
next: silver 400mAh 3.7 regulated mini-eGo battery with Vision (Stardust) eGo Clearomizer V3 [Rebuildable] 1.8 ohms resistance
next: black 400mAh 3.7 regulated mini-eGo battery with Mini Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer (2.5mL tube & long wick) 2.4 ohms resistance
next: Apollo 350mAh Elips (2 piece cartomizer system)
Far right: a regular lighter for size comparison purposes

PM me if you have any questions about any of my equipment! :)

Last edited:

CASEACE79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
Delaware
View attachment 134173

Me and my friends setups, :) Lavatube and eGo twist are mine, planning on upgrading to a provari or a zenesis mod later though, currently rocking a vivi nova on the twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARNING!!!! Once you go genny you never go back. Flavor and vapor beet the pants off an atty or carto any day of the week. Tried my lavatank for the 1st time in 2 weeks and it's not cutting it anymore.
Common side effects may include: Blurred vision due to excess vapor production, Nic coma, the need to lower nic mg, and an obsessive urge to sign up on as many lists as you can. If symptoms persist find a second job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread