Oregon
simple beginners stuff...

2013-01-22_15-04-48_393-1.jpg

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
I have only been at this for a few months, so I thought I could capture my Journey here in one or two pics!!
Started out with the Blu's, got the eGo-C Twists (one for me-Red- and one for the wife-Green-), then the Silver Bullet for me and the Satin Black Provari Mini with Green LED for her! (I was so jealous) so I ordered the Zmax to try it out....been good so far, hope it lasts more than a few months.

Vape Swag.jpg

Closer view of the Phiniac tanks
TAnks.jpg

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
Here is my setup

Tank: Triple V Sidewinder 7ml Pyrex Tank v/ silver aluminum endcaps and fill screw and red o-rings
Mod: CCTS(Copper Chinese Telescoping Storm)
I now use a 510-510 adapter on all my mods for 2 reasons 1.) better air flow 2.) to save the 510 connector.

Now is it just me or does this look like a Sonic-Screwdriver?

IMG_20130123_102702.jpg

joelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Virginia
Ok, we need a break from tube mods, not that I don't like tube mods. I have a dozen on them but I LOVE wood. :D

How about a wood tube mod. A vmax with wood by Lewis Gentry with matching drip tip. :)

Where did you get that? Absolutely gorgeous, I'm green with envy! :D Oh, found it, way cool! Now I want one even more. Though I love my Vmod, I'm really jealous of the customizable mods that people keep sending pictures of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread