Status
Not open for further replies.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
The good news is I got my Pilot today! On another note I thought I read that the Pilot came with a USB charger. Either I didnt receive it or it doesnt come with one. Should I have received one? Is there even a USB charger for the Pilot? Where can I get one?

Yea I thought it came with one too, but perhaps we both misread.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Not sure where the Usb charger came from..I know it says USA plug on the site, but I know we were getting them made to put with the kits and maybe just maybe we might have some come in with the shipment for next weeks product release.

I will make sure and get on here and let you know about the charger and anything new that we will release.

Thanks for the support.

Daniel

Not sure where the Usb charger came from..I know it says USA plug on the site, but I know we were getting them made to put with the kits and maybe just maybe we might have some come in with the shipment for next weeks product release.

I will make sure and get on here and let you know about the charger and anything new that we will release.

Thanks for the support.

Daniel

You know what I'd really dig? Those USB "Key" type chargers - the one without the cords.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
what do you mean by 'key charger'?

I thought that this idea was genius when I first saw it:
Health E-Cigarette Electronic Smoking E-Cig 6 Cartridge - eBay (item 270367737093 end time Apr-04-09 10:58:50 PDT)

(this is an ebay link to one of the cheap e-cigs)

My buddy bought one of these a few years ago, and although the e-cig itself sucks, the charger/case combo was awesome. The charger is built into the box itself, the batter screws into the box, which is made to look like an analog cig box. It has room for spare carts, an extra battery, and another atomizer. I was hoping a quality company might want to go in this direction too.

what do you mean by 'key charger'?

I thought that this idea was genius when I first saw it:

(this is an ebay link to one of the cheap e-cigs)

My buddy bought one of these a few years ago, and although the e-cig itself sucks, the charger/case combo was awesome. The charger is built into the box itself, the batter screws into the box, which is made to look like an analog cig box. It has room for spare carts, an extra battery, and another atomizer. I was hoping a quality company might want to go in this direction too.

Well, a certain other vendor who shall remain nameless that may or may not be located across the atlantic has these little USB dongles that the battery screws into that are pretty compact.... if you want a specific link, PM me.

HOWEVER

I would much rather have a case that doubled as a charger, preferably from USB. I'm sure that those would sell like hotcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread