• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok everyone the reservation is under jennifer at BJ's at parkside mall
3850 park blvd pinellas park fl the manager heather said everything should be fine with us partaking in the vape and she will be the manager that night as well. i have done the reservation for 20 plus or minus so im hoping everyone will be there...

time is 6pm this sunday the 13th please respond to let me know you will be there!! im so excited bring your tackle box's pv's and such i will be picking up wipes in case anyone wants to try someone elses pv. ill be brining extra juice if anyone wants to try something.
have a great day all!!

if you have any questions plse ask ill be checking on here frequently until sunday. if you need directions just ask. i picked bj's as they have a bunch of tables off to the side and also it is easy access from 275 if you have to come that way. from 275 take the gandy exit towards pinellas park go through 1 light and at the second make a left this is parkside mall turn left in the parking lot and bj's is on the left hand side...soooo excited..

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Of course, we'll take pics!!!! That reminds me to charge my camera over night. Maybe I'll even take the video cam.

mss5366m, add TWO more to your list. The one lady is coming on crutches...she just did a number on her ankle. Her b-day is tomorrow so maybe we can cheer her up as she has a long recovery period ahead of her.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
aww that is such a good idea about the name tags..lol. sorry i didn't think about it just got excited about meeting everyone. mine is jenn and hubs is matt his ecf is mssenterprise. hes not on alot..lol i think with my calculations this brings the total to 10 which is just lovely..

we have

me
hubs
linda
plus 3?
john
deb
plus her hubs
and maybe one more

so actually is 11...

cool!

Status