The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by JennFL5366, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay whatever was wrong is now up and running thank you!! i just want to be able to post here in our group.....

2. AshHole

AshHole Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    the jan date sounds good to me... i will need a reminder tho!

3. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Jen and Sudo..just so you know..it wasn't just you guys! I couldn't get my password to work and couldn't post for a while..It's ok now!

4. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    No it's not ok now MaryKay. I personally am still on the Miserable Members list and so is mss5366. I think SudokuGal got a temp. ban so she will probably be put on the Miserable Members list also when/if the ban is lifted.

Anywho, just letting everybody else know that this thread will no longer be updated. The Pinellas group needs to go check in at Ivis's site or some other place for updates on meetings.

5. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks for the post. I personally didn't have a problem switching but my wife complains that it hurts her lungs... I never took into consideration different inhalation methods. Ill give it another go with her see if I can't get her off the stinkies too. Vape on Brother

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk now Free

6. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Necro thread.

Closing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.