• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
thats a cool thought let me know then we would just be able to show up...lol but thats if everyone can handle the smoke...at least we know bj's will accomodate us..

Mmm, didn't think about people not being able to handle the smoke, lol.

Anyway, I just talked to Maggie. The place is a bar and grill on Ulmerton Rd, just west of 66th...called AJ's. The food was good and extremely reasonable.

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
I'm game for where ever and what ever time y'all want to meetup again. I had no idea that anyplace allowed smoking inside anymore.

I was just thinking that I have not been around analog smoke since I quit them 3 months ago today...hey...hey! :D
Awesome pics greyeyes. I wish i could have been there. I had to go out of town. Mabe next time. You all looked and sound like you had a great time.
Paul

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! i am purchasing a new toooy...go me go me im so happy...lol now i won't have to steal it from anyone anymore..lol...woo hoo!!

Mental note: Weld cable to Prodigy & lock it to my wrist before seeing mss5366 again:D

I'm going to be in Cincinnati from Sept 24th till Oct 3-5 for a little ME time. I've got almost 3 weeks of vacation & sick time to burn up before the end of the year....Unlike AT&T, the company I work for doesn't have roll over minutes when it comes V&S time.
So hopefully I won't miss the next meeting.

Scintar. Yeah man, we had a good time. Hope to see you at the next one. Hopefully I'll get Scott, who I work with to the next one. He had things to do.

Rob

greyeyes

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Florida
Awesome pics greyeyes. I wish i could have been there. I had to go out of town. Mabe next time. You all looked and sound like you had a great time.
Paul

Yeap sorry you weren't there. I'm sure Jenn would've loved to have tried your Bulli! LOL

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! i am purchasing a new toooy...go me go me im so happy...lol now i won't have to steal it from anyone anymore..lol...woo hoo!!

weeeeeee Jenn's getting a cool anniversary present! :D

Mental note: Weld cable to Prodigy & lock it to my wrist before seeing mss5366 again:D

I'm going to be in Cincinnati from Sept 24th till Oct 3-5 for a little ME time. I've got almost 3 weeks of vacation & sick time to burn up before the end of the year....Unlike AT&T, the company I work for doesn't have roll over minutes when it comes V&S time.
So hopefully I won't miss the next meeting.

Scintar. Yeah man, we had a good time. Hope to see you at the next one. Hopefully I'll get Scott, who I work with to the next one. He had things to do.

Rob

Have a great vaca Rob and now that Jenn's getting her own Prodigy, don't think you need to lock yours on your wrist! LOL

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
yep my prodigy got shipped this morning at 1am! can't wait..kinda glad i didn't try the bullet...then i would want one of those..lol

as for the next meet does anyone have any issues with doing it when groundsclown comes back into town? i would like to have the most people we can there.

also i would like to know what kinds of juices peoples use/like strengths flavors and that such..im putting together a surprise for everyone that is coming this time.

if you have tried dawnmaries juice please let me knwo what you like
or if you have tried juicy liquids stuff let me know...lol thats pretty much what i have and am putting orders in for..wait dang can't give away too much..lol
or if u have any unopend juice that you would want to donate to the
grab bag/raffle im thinking we can do a raffle to raffle off some juice and use the cash to get more..maybe any thoughts on this?

ok gonna spend some time with hubs

greyeyes

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Florida
Anybody in Pinellas that's interested in a slightly used DSE801 that comes with two attys, 3 batts, and 6 prefilled high RY4 carts for $30.00, please PM me or I'm putting it in the classifieds....just didn't want to ship if I don't have to. I bought it thinking I'd like the bigger carts but I can't get them to work, like I had in my head they would with the PTB's and straw. :( I used this for probably about 4 hrs. total. Spent about 24 hrs. messing with carts and gave up! I'm sticking with my 901 and 510.

ETA: It's white.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread