Place your bets, next big thing in vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VlKlNGS

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2019
Hello World,

Figured I'd make this just for fun, what do you think the next big thing/breakthrough in vaping is gonna be?

I'm gonna go with........ colored clouds!!:pervy:

Though I am worried about that making the vape more toxic. So in case anyone from any vaping company is reading this, please take note, DO NOT do shi* that will make our vapes any less healthy!!

So, what will you place your bet on? :D

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
a 5 meter rubber hose that can be connected to a vaping device. It would be called handsfree vaping and is for those who like to lay in bed 24/7.

71tw-IGGPzh-L-SX466.jpg

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Hello World,

Figured I'd make this just for fun, what do you think the next big thing/breakthrough in vaping is gonna be?

I'm gonna go with........ colored clouds!!:pervy:

Though I am worried about that making the vape more toxic. So in case anyone from any vaping company is reading this, please take note, DO NOT do shi* that will make our vapes any less healthy!!

So, what will you place your bet on? :D
if we guess right what do we win ?
my guess RPS rebuildble pod systems

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
How about pop in, pop out coils? Simply push down your drip tip, that will release your coil, now just pull your drip tip straight out. The coil will come straight out along with the drip tip. Release coil from tip by a quarter turn and replace coil. Install new coil and push in to lock.....anyways something like that.....but the real future is perfecting a coilless and wickless vape

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
What I see, to expand the concept of AIO, creating a true new class of devices, where the atomizer is fully controlled by the vape mod computer.

I mean, an ARM processor, like those in DNA mods (same as most phones, too) is vastly underutilised for controlling the power to the coil of the vape device.

A true AIO would include a real temperature sensor, tank pressure control, and an injector for the eliquid, so vapor production doesn't have to rely on a wick (car carburettors with an evaporation wick were phased out in 1926) for eliquid transport and for setting the vape thermal gradient.

So the current caveman approach to vaping would became history - and quickly. All the components are already available, and cheaply, from other technological sectors.

Problem is, current manufacturers have little incentive, or none at all, to introduce improvements because intellectual property overthere is not protected - see what happened to Evolv and Lost Vape after they introduced the Orion.

Hardly an innovation, but every e-cig maker and their dog are manufacturing a copycat device - as of now.

Hopefully they will find a way to innovate and so they will break the circle of "always-new, always-the-same" chain of vape products we have seen in the last three years.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I once smoked something 100ft underwater while scuba diving

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
And I wonder what...;)...jeez let me think. Hmmm... How did that work out?

Kind of like the gas mask connected to something else back in the '70's?:vapor::lol: and no, not laughing gas! Oh the madness, sure was fun though.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread