Place your bets, next big thing in vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VlKlNGS

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2019
a 5 meter rubber hose that can be connected to a vaping device.

Maybe they could incorporate that into one of those beer caps(the one you put on your head) like you see on tv? Only instead of beer you'd have 2 tanks of juice sitting on your head. :D:D:D:D

if we guess right what do we win ?

We're betting on a carton of cigarettes. You know, in case we ever go to prison, I don't think our vapes would be of much help in there. :p
Maybe even trow in one of those strings that you put into the soap that goes around your wrist. :rolleyes:

P.S. Nice suggestions guys, keep em coming.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Interesting idea...vap...but...but...Zenith tanks already have, basically, pop-in/pop-out coils...:thumbs:

Well I know drop ins are getting more and more popular, so I was thinking on those lines, but I have never bought or vaped any, so I dont know much about them. In the zenith, do you have to undo the tank first? If so, my thinking was that you didnt, but I guess turning a few threads isn't really that big of a deal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Wireless interface to Alexa. After 10 refills of your 5 ml tank Alexa will then automatically reorder that particular juice for you.

Oh, and will select music appropriate to your mood based on how frequently you're vaping, so calming music when you're clearly stressed and barely taking 2 second breaks between draws.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Much more down to Earth...

What about a feature in vape mods, which would allow to display the set power AND the delivered power?
Our mods can only display the set power. The true power sent to the atomiser is often a very different story, rarely higher, most commonly dependent on battery charge, and subject to the common components tolerances.

If you think of a car, it is as the speedometer being connected to the accelerator pedal, while the logical place would be the wheels of the car.

As it is easy to implement, vape manufacturers please comply, give our mods an option to display the delivered power...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I once smoked something 100ft underwater while scuba diving

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lol... I can see it now... someone standing next to the intake of the air compressor for filling scuba tanks holding a lit "something" and telling his friend... "Yea Dude, they are going to think its Nitrogen Narcosis"

:)

Reactions: vapdivrr

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm thinking the next thing will be some crazy sub tank with 12 coils kind of like some kind of futuristic vaping grenade launcher and will have more airflow than a 747 engine. It'll likely need 500W for a good vape and I'm sure Smok are dreaming it up right now. Expect Xmas 2019 release. :)

I thought Smok released that like two weeks ago. Might be a little older, it's so hard to keep up with them.

• Agree
Reactions: Nancy D

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Vaping version of this
1373436-beerhat.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: VlKlNGS

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
lol... I can see it now... someone standing next to the intake of the air compressor for filling scuba tanks holding a lit "something" and telling his friend... "Yea Dude, they are going to think its Nitrogen Narcosis"

We use to dive this one particular wreck in south Florida, a pretty deep wreck and there were pockets of air trapped along the ceiling in a particular area. My buddy motioned me to rise and there was about 12 inches of air space..we released some air from our regulators to kind of freshen it up and then started talking . It was kind of weird and cool at the same time....anyways the next time we dove this wreck we had an idea that we would bring some matches and what kind of looked like a cigarette in a ziplock bag and get happy!! It worked really well , just one of those things you do when your young...

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I'm pretty sure it's already happening. Vaping equipment that takes more than just nicotine.

The two segments have existed separately for a long time with few cross overs. But with legalization and the available of substance in different mediums (glycerin based liquid, oil, crystal, plant, etc), there's opportunity for the two segments to become one.

The first RSA that I know of that lets you squonk eliquid through a 510 and install other types of coils for other substances was just released.

We can pull wool over our eyes and try not to associate ourselves, but I think eventually it's going to be the same thing. It's just about what you decide to put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread