Planet of the Vapes: why is there a war on e-cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
So the 'sales pitch' for vaping (if we could advertise, or were allowed to speak the truth) would be modeled after the BP claims.
Good idea. But wait our ads would far too short. The list of side effects associated with the BP trash take up half of the ad. What could we do with all that dead air.

Just make shorter commercials, and twice as many of 'em -- very cost effective! :D

Andria

Reactions: EBates

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Show more pictures of happy families and couples in bathtubs?

I really don't get the bathtub commercial at all; if the pill does what it says it will, shouldn't they be in the SAME bathtub? :facepalm: Barrier contraception is a great thing, but I think separate bathtubs is a bit more barrier OR contraception than anyone wants. :D

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I really don't get the bathtub commercial at all; if the pill does what it says it will, shouldn't they be in the SAME bathtub? :facepalm: Barrier contraception is a great thing, but I think separate bathtubs is a bit more barrier OR contraception than anyone wants. :D

Andria
By the time they warm up, the water is cold.
Never mind the time/effort it might have taken them to fill those tubs in the first place.

The whole premise of those commercials is a joke.
Not that I wouldn't want bathtubs overlooking beautiful views of whatever.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread